New Business Development | Financial Services | Professional Services clients | NSW territory | Debtor/Cashflow Finance | Product training is offered
You will be working for one of the largest finance companies in the ANZ region that offer a range of working capital finance solutions to their commercial clients that allows them to do business productively. The business is well established in the ANZ region with offices based in Sydney CBD.
If you have strong sales experience gained in the Financial Services sector dealing with SME corporate clients and would like the ides of diversifying into Debtor/Cashflow Finance, then we would like to hear from you!
Reporting to the NSW State Sales Manager you will be responsible for driving sales in Debtor/Cashflow Finance by managing the NSW Sales & Marketing strategy and driving your company name as the premier working capital provider in the marketplace.
- New business development with SME corporate clients in the Professional Services industry in NSW territory
- Experience is preferred working with clients in the following industries – Accountancy, Insurance Brokers, Banks and Private Equity Firms
- Management of client relationships with an introducer/Broker Network
- Work closely with Marketing & the Broker network
- Prepare submission for approval for new clients
- Management reporting
- Stakeholder engagement and management
- CRM management
In order to be successful in this role, you must have the following essential criteria:
- A Graduate with a degree in Finance or Business
- Proven success in a Business Development role in the Financial Services sector working with SME corporate clients through a broker network
- A network that includes Accountancy, Insurance Brokers, Banks and Private Equity Firms as clients is highly advantageous
- Client focused with the ability to deliver exceptional Customer Service
- First class communication skills both written and verbal
- A high attention to detail
- The ability to manage solid working relationships with various internal stakeholders
- Knowledge of Debtor or Trade Finance products would be useful but is not essential
- Willingness to learn and develop quickly