Experienced Water Engineer / Consultant with exposure to the Mining Sector across a myriad of Water related projects and stakeholder engagement
- Consultant or Contract Related Opportuntiy
- Profesisonal Offices, CBD Location
- Local, National and International Project supprt.
Wave International is a Resource Development firm with ~20 years of global experience in engineering, project delivery, project and asset management and provides project strategies and solutions across battery minerals, mineral sands, bulk commodities, water resources and more.
We are seeking to appoint a Water Engineer, with Engineering or Science qualifications and demonstrated experience across a spectrum of Water related projects.
Ideally, we are seeking a consultant who is seeking occasional contract opportunities and to provide ad-hoc and medium term project support.
Further skills / experience will not be limited to:
- Engage in concept studies, to the redesign of water flow processes
- Provide advice in the use of treated, saline and bore water in Commercial / Mineral resources applications
- Provide evidence based advice leading to achievable water management targets and strategies
- Experience within a Mineral Resources / Mining context where management with stakeholders at various levels is required
*Only candidates eligible to work in Australia and those residing in Western Australia currently will be considered. Respectfully, unsolicited applications from Recruitment Agencies are unable to be considered.