Senior Engineering role with a leadership and commercial lean. Specialisation lead in the delivery of Resources and related projects from concept
- Broad client and minerals base
- Local, national and international project scope
- Well established and growing Engineering firm
Wave International is a resource development firm with ~21 years of global experience in engineering, project delivery, project and asset management and provides project strategies and solutions across precious metals, battery minerals, mineral sands, bulk commodities and more.
We have an opportunity within our Perth office for a Contract / Permanent Principal Electrical Engineer to report into our General Manager - Engineering West and fulfill a key leadership, consultation and project delivery role. This position will oversee the Electrical deliverables across projects at varying stages from concept to commissioning and project management.
Our Perth team is a well resourced, multi disciplined, quality team where a Principal Electrical Engineer, with experience overseeing significant Mineral Resources related infrastructure / design and delivery projects will thrive.
Position Information & Skill Requirements:
- Proven leadership / commercial acumen and interpersonal skills
- Oversight of Electrical design packages, providing technical guidance and management of major infrastructure projects across multiple minerals
- High level client negotiations, owners team representative, driving the project management team (Electrical Deliverables) ensuring concise dialogue, team work and project delivery on time
- Working with specialization experts to commercialise junior miners, and project manage established clients to ensure safe, efficient and optimal electrical design and mineral processing outcomes
Remuneration is favorable for a competent, energetic and proactive Principal level Electrical Engineer. Please apply online, or direct any job specific questions in confidence to:
Manager | Wave People
(08) 9204 0706
*Only candidates eligible to work in Australia will be considered. Respectfully, unsolicited applications from Recruitment Agencies are unable to be considered.