Work life balance - Permanent Part-Time Position| Progressive Company with Far Reaching Opportunities|Day Hospital Facility - Tennyson Centre Location
Registered Nurse – Icon Cancer Centre Adelaide, SA
- Permanent Part-Time Employment Opportunity- Tennyson Centre Location
- Friendly and Supportive Team
- Part of a Multidisciplinary Team Delivering Oncology Services to Patients
Icon Group is Australia’s largest dedicated cancer care provider with a growing reach into New Zealand and Asia. With over 700 employees our Australian cancer services division is made up of 6 day oncology hospitals, 14 radiation oncology centres and 8 comprehensive centres offering medical oncology, haematology and radiation oncology services under one roof. The group also encompasses chemotherapy compounding services and pharmacy.
Icon is dedicated to providing exceptional cancer care to communities across Australia. Given the size of Icon, we can provide extensive opportunities within an ideal environment to progress your career, access far reaching opportunities and be part of an innovative market leader at the forefront of cancer care.
About the Role:
We have an amazing opportunity for a passionate Registered Nurse to join our team a permanent part-time basis 2-3 days a week at our day hospital facility at the Tennyson Centre, in Kurralta Park. Working with a dynamic collaborative team, you will report to the Nurse Manager and be involved in the delivery of medical oncology and haematology services to patients in our supportive day hospital environment. If you are new to oncology nursing but have an interest in joining our team, we will provide a full training program through our dedicated nurse education team. For experienced oncology nurses, there are opportunities to gain further professional development as a part of a busy day hospital environment participating in clinical trials and a growing national organisation.
- Provide exceptional cancer care to our patients and their families
- Work within a positive and dedicated multidisciplinary team
- Administer chemotherapy and supportive care treatments
- Learn new skills and be at the forefront of cancer treatment in Australia
If you are highly enthusiastic and passionate about providing quality patient care, we want to hear from you. In return we offer:
- Work life balance - Monday to Friday hours between 8am and 6pm
- Career development opportunities
- Ongoing professional development & training
- Internal rewards & recognition program
About the people we're going to hire:
To enable our Icon Cancer Centre Adelaide to provide patients, their families, doctors, our staff and visitors an exceptional experience, we are seeking candidates who will bring a positive outlook to the workplace and embrace the opportunity to work in a setting delivering cancer care and supportive treatment to patients and their families. We are looking for an experienced Registered Nurse with a passion and drive to learn.
Skills & Experience:
- Current AHPRA registration
- Advanced communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work successfully within a team structure
- Patient centric approach to nursing
- Computer skills
- Experience in oncology or high acuity nursing
- Chemotherapy competent
How to Apply:
If you meet the above criteria, please apply by clicking on the Apply link below a covering letter and resume must be attached.