Permanent full-time position based in Brisbane or Melbourne. Join our successful and stable healthcare organisation.
- Permanent full-time position
- Brisbane or Melbourne location
- Successful and expanding healthcare organisation
An outstanding career opportunity now exists for a highly experienced HR Business Partner to join Icon to ensure that our Australian and New Zealand Cancer Care and Research service streams continue to build a capable and engaged workforce.
This is a senior level Business Partner position that is responsible for an expanding and complex network of cancer care centres with lofty ambitions for the delivery of world-class, research-driven services in geographically dispersed locations.
Reporting directly to the Group Executive Human Resources, you will have the autonomy to plan and implement Cancer and Research specific strategies while also working with the broader Business Partner team to align HR strategies, programs and initiatives across the organisation.
- Highly experienced in delivering HR strategies and programs within a customer and service focused commercial organisation, ideally with an understanding of Health Sector levers, drivers and external forces?
- Comfortable managing complex ER/IR matters, including representation at FWC?
- Adept at presenting to, and negotiating with senior management and Executive?
- Ready to work in an amazing HR team and for a values-driven organisation where the connection and engagement is felt and fostered all the way up to the CEO?
- Wanting to be compensated fairly and in line with your significant HRBP experience?