Join One of Australia's Largest Private Cancer Care Providers| Supportive and Collaborative Team| Mulgrave, VIC Location.
Registered Nurse – Mulgrave, VIC
- Work Life Balance Opportunity
- Progressive and Reputable Company
- 12 Month Part-Time Position (48 hours/ fortnight) – Mulgrave, VIC Location
Icon Group is Australia’s largest dedicated cancer care provider with a growing reach into New Zealand and Asia. With over 700 employees our Australian cancer services division is made up of 6 day oncology hospitals, 14 radiation oncology centres and 8 comprehensive centres offering, medical oncology, haematology and radiation oncology services under one roof. The group also encompasses chemotherapy compounding services and pharmacy.
Icon is dedicated to providing exceptional cancer care to communities across Australia. Given the size of Icon, we can provide extensive opportunities within an ideal environment to progress your career, access far reaching opportunities and be part of an innovative market leader at the forefront of cancer care.
About the Roles:
We are seeking an experienced Registered Nurse to join our innovative and dynamic team on a part-time 12 month contract basis, working 48 hours per fortnight between the hours of 8am and 5pm Monday to Friday. Based on site at the Mulgrave Private Hospital, this role reports to the Nurse Unit Manager and is responsible for providing radiation oncology nursing care to patients.
- Contribute expert advice and demonstrate contemporary nursing knowledge and skill in oncology nursing practice in accordance with current legislation and professional standards and codes of practice
- Support the Associate Nurse Manager in the day to day operations
- Support a high performance culture that delivers quality patient care services through a patient centric and collaborative approach
About the people we’re going to hire:
Icon Group is committed to providing exemplary patient care and radiation therapy services to the community. Our dynamic and innovative teams collaborate closely to maintain a team focus on providing cutting edge radiation therapy techniques. We are looking for candidates who are highly enthusiastic, motivated and quick to adapt in a supportive environment. If this sounds like you, we’d love to hear from you.
Skills & Experience:
- Hold current registration with AHPRA
- Recent experience in Radiation Oncology/Oncology nursing
- Demonstrate a commitment to the provision of exceptional patient care
- Have a good understanding of the service delivery model within the private healthcare sectors
- Ability to work autonomously as well as part of a team
- Demonstrate a commitment to the delivery of high quality patient care and service.
How to Apply:
If you meet the above criteria and have a special interest in working for an organisation that delivers outstanding care and service to patients and stakeholders, please attach a cover letter and resume to your application using the ‘Apply’ button.