We have an opportunity for a Logistics Technician to join our Mt Kuring-gai facility.
LOGISTICS TECHNICIAN – SLADE HEALTH, MT KURING-GAI, NSW
- Friendly and Dynamic Team Environment
- Full-Time Permanent Employment Opportunity
Slade is an innovative and diverse provider of both pharmacy and compounding services. For over 50 years it has been providing specialised pharmacy services which include the preparation of sterile compounded preparations for use by patients in hospitals.
Slade Health is a national sterile compounding service provider with TGA licensed manufacturing facilities based in Queensland, Victoria and New South Wales. At Slade Health, we produce aseptically compounded pharmaceutical products such as chemotherapy drugs, total parental nutrition and analgesics.
About the role:
We currently have an opportunity for a Logistics Technician to work at our Mt Kuring-gai facility. This position operates on a full-time basis between the hours of 12- 8 pm, Monday- Friday.
- Ensuring orders are properly checked, packed and dispatched
- Ensuring the prompt delivery of all finished goods in line with the daily schedule
- Tend to customer requirements and general administration duties
- Maintain stock levels and housekeeping within the facility
- Process received goods
What we are looking for:
- Previous experience working in the pharmaceutical industry or in a stock control and/or supply role is desirable
- Good attention to detail
- Self-motivated, able to work with minimal supervision
- Background knowledge of TGA/GMP requirements
- Ability to communicate and problem solve effectively
- Minimum 5 years driving experience
- Current Clean Drivers Licence
How to Apply:
If you think you have the qualities we are looking for, then we want to hear from you! Please apply by clicking on the Apply link below. A covering letter and resume must be attached.
Further information on our business can be found on our website www.sladehealth.com.au