Successful and Expanding Company| State of the art equipment & advanced techniques - including stereotactic RT | Full-Time Permanent Position - Greens
- Supportive and Collaborative Team
- State of the art equipment & advanced techniques – including stereotactic RT
- Full-Time Permanent Position – Greenslopes, QLD Location
Icon Group is Australia’s largest dedicated cancer care provider with a growing reach into New Zealand and Asia. With over 700 employees our Australian cancer services division is made up of 6 day oncology hospitals, 14 radiation oncology centres and 8 comprehensive centres offering, medical oncology, haematology and radiation oncology services under one roof. The group also encompasses chemotherapy compounding services and pharmacy.
Icon is dedicated to providing exceptional cancer care to communities across Australia. Given the size of Icon, we can provide opportunities within an ideal environment to develop your experience, and be part of an innovative market leader at the forefront of cancer care.
About the Role:
We are seeking a Charge Radiation Therapist to join our innovative and dynamic team. The primary purpose of this role will be to provide advanced level clinical expertise to ensure high quality radiation therapy treatment. This position will contribute towards developing and upholding a high-performance culture that is in alignment with our vision and values. Based at our Greenslopes site, this role reports to the Clinical Lead RT and operates in a full-time capacity, working 76 hours per fortnight
- Provide effective leadership and management to the Radiation Therapist team.
- Provide expert clinical advice to Radiation Therapists and support Multidisciplinary Team decisions.
- Establish and maintain the highest standards and continually enhance the quality of service and patient experience.
- Ensure suitable training and support services are effectively provided to the Radiation Therapists.
- Apply effective resource and workflow management strategies to optimise quality and efficiency and productivity.
- Exhibit strong decision making abilities.
- Ensure the operational and administrative functions that relate to the relevant unit, including staffing and equipment management, are undertaken in an effective, efficient manner.
- Provide recommendations for service quality improvements to the Site Manager.
About the person we’re going to hire:
Icon Group is committed to providing exemplary patient care and radiation therapy services to the community. Our dynamic and innovative teams collaborate closely to maintain a team focus on providing cutting edge radiation therapy techniques. We are looking for someone who is highly enthusiastic, motivated and quick to adapt in a supportive environment. If this sounds like you, we’d love to hear from you.
Skills & Experience
- Strong understanding of the service delivery models within the private healthcare sector.
- Experience as a team leader with strong people skills.
- Demonstrates a commitment to delivery of high quality radiation therapy services.
- Ability to develop, implement, monitor and report on clinical protocols and adherence.
- Apply effective communication skills to represent Icon in a strong and positive manner to all stakeholders.
- Demonstrated capacity to identify new quality improvement opportunities, implement and ensure adherence to clinical protocols.
- Current AHPRA radiation therapist registration.
- Current Radiation Health license to use a radiation source.
How to Apply:
If you are highly enthusiastic, quick to adapt in a fast-paced environment and are passionate about providing quality patient care, we want to hear from you. In return we offer a friendly, dynamic work environment, career development pathways and the opportunity to work for a growing and innovative market leader.
If you meet the above criteria, please apply by clicking on the Apply link below a covering letter and resume must be attached.
Icon Group celebrates diversity and is committed to creating an inclusive workplace for all employees. We encourage applications from all diverse backgrounds.