Collaborative and Supportive Team| Mt Kuring-gai Location
Order Entry Technician
- Career Development Opportunities
- Work in a fast-paced environment and demonstrates compassionate, genuine care for patients and customers
- Permanent Full-time position – Mt Kuring-gai Location
Slade is an innovative and diverse provider of both pharmacy and compounding services. For over 50 years it has been providing specialised pharmacy services which include the preparation of sterile compounded preparations for use by patients in hospitals.
Slade Health is a national sterile compounding service provider with TGA accredited manufacturing facilities based in Queensland, Victoria and New South Wales. At Slade Health, we produce aseptically compounded pharmaceutical products such as chemotherapy drugs, total parental nutrition and analgesics.
About the role:
We are currently seeking an Order Entry Technician who will be responsible for receiving and entering orders for manufacture in the compounding facility using the various systems available.
In addition, the Order Entry Technician is responsible for communicating effectively with other team members within the compounding units and external customers to ensure optimal work flow and correct and timely completion of orders in accordance with the daily requirements. Working from 9am to 5pm (Monday to Friday) this role will report to the Production Pharmacist Supervisor.
- - Receiving customer orders and scheduling their production as required
- - Reading and understanding of orders as well as understanding and interpreting customer requirement
- - Enter customer orders into the computer system, accurately and efficiently
- - Ensure necessary information is communicated with all relevant staff
- - Handling customer queries and /or complaints
What we are looking for:
- Excellent customer service skills
- Accurate data entry
- Sound time management, planning and organizing; and communication Skills
- Knowledge of GMP production processes and relevant pharmaceutical product knowledge would be an advantage
Candidates will also be required to undertake and pass pre-employment medical which includes a supervised drug test
How to Apply:
Have you ticked all of the above boxes? Are you ready for a new challenge? If you think you have the qualities we are looking for, then we want to hear from you! Please apply by clicking on the Apply link below – a covering letter and resume must be attached.