Do you have an eye for details? This role in our sterile compounding facility could be for you!
- A unique pharmacist opportunity with a successful and expanding organisation
- Supportive and collaborative team
- Understand the meaning of work/life balance
If you’re the sort of person who is motivated by getting the details right in a high volume back of house environment, where each dose is tailor made to the patient, this is the job for you.
On offer is a permanent full time position, working Monday to Friday afternoon shifts which end between 8pm and 10pm. It is a wonderful opportunity to not only join a successful and expanding company, but also allows you time to enjoy your entire weekend and every single weekday morning to pursue your other interests in life.
Skills & Experience:
- Previous experience working in a production or hospital environment, preferably in the field of oncology is desirable
- AHPRA registration as a Pharmacist
- Training in GMP and Quality Systems
- Knowledge of Drugs, Poisons and Controlled Substances Regulations
- Knowledge of TGA
- Ability to multi-task and manage competing priorities.
How to apply:
If you think you have the qualities we are looking for, then we want to hear from you! Please apply by clicking on the Apply link. Please attach a resume and include a cover letter explaining what interests you about the role.
Slade Health is a national sterile compounding service provider with TGA accredited manufacturing facilities based in Victoria, Queensland and New South Wales. As a well-established industry name, Slade has been producing aseptically compounded pharmaceutical products such as chemotherapy drugs for use by patients in hospitals for over 50 years.
Further information on our business can be found on our website www.sladehealth.com.au