Partner with us and further develop your skills in a highly regarded private hospital. With the support of leaders make a positive impact to patients.
- The chance to gain hands-on experience
- Flexible working arrangements for positive work/life balance
- Unique professional development opportunities
We have a fantastic opportunity available to join our collaborative and friendly team on a casual basis. You will be based on site at the Bays Hospital in Mornington. With the support of our leaders, you will partner with a multidisciplinary clinical team and have the chance to make a difference by delivering quality pharmacy services for the care and benefit of patients.
- Dispense and supply medication
- Manage scripts and duplicates
- Assist with processing of PBS claims
- Providing patient counselling and clinical input
- Assisting with the management of stock and charging
- Assisting any general pharmacy administration and ad-hoc duties
Skills & Experience:
- Previous experience working in dispensing in a pharmacy
- Ability to prioritise your workload
- High attention to detail
- Effective written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills
- A desire to learn and develop your skills
- Experience with FRED dispense
- Unique professional development opportunities across the organisation
- Flexible working arrangements for a positive work/life balance
- Informative training and professional development opportunity
- Rewards program and staff benefits
About Slade Pharmacy:
Slade Pharmacy is an innovative and proactive pharmacy group integrating hospital, community and compounding pharmacy services. We provide quality pharmacy services to major private hospitals across Victoria, NSW and Queensland.
Part of something bigger:
We are part of Icon Group, Australia’s largest and fastest growing integrated cancer care provider with an emerging presence in New Zealand, Singapore and China. Therefore, we follow and live by the same values of Innovation, Connecting, Purpose, Energy and Nurture.
We are a values-driven organisation and our leaders are strong believers in empowering people to thrive in their career through personal and professional growth and development. With an emphasis on the inclusivity of people from a diverse range of backgrounds, we build solid relationships through honest communication. We are professionals at what we do, but still embrace a fun and collaborative culture celebrating our achievements and milestones.
How to apply:
If you are interested in joining our team, please apply now and attach a cover letter and resume to your application.
We want to make sure all applicants are considered equally and fairly, so the recruitment process will take a few weeks.