Expand your career in an innovative hospital. Join a supportive team and deliver optimum patient-centred pharmacy care to patients.
- A chance to expand your career in a dynamic role
- Competitive remuneration and flexible employment structures
- Collaborate with a passionate and dedicated team
Amazing opportunity to join our supportive, collaborative and friendly team on a permanent full-time basis. Located in Frenchs Forest, you will work at the brand-new state of the art Northern Beaches Hospital. The Hospital is the result of the most significant public and private investment into a single health facility in NSW. This site provides patient-centred, personalised care to almost 500 beds and has a view to expand.
This is an exciting opportunity to expand your career and be responsible for delivering optimum patient centred pharmaceutical care in a dynamic multidisciplinary environment while being part of a highly developed and integrated clinical team.
- Conduct medication chart reviews and medication reconciliation
- Dispense and supply medication and pharmacy products
- Coordinate patient medication requirements for inpatient stay, day infusions and discharge
- Develop and maintain professional relationships with key stakeholders to ensure excellent customer service to clients and patients
- Support patients, carers, hospital staff and associated employees
- Educate and advise staff and customers on health promotion, disease prevention, drug selection and the proper use of medicines
The person we are looking to hire:
- Highly driven and enthusiastic
- Ability to deal sensitively with patient needs
- Current Pharmacist registration with AHPRA
- Previous experience working as a registered pharmacist
- High attention to detail
- Effective written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills
- Paid parental leave
- Opportunity to work with cutting-edge technology
- The chance to gain hands-on experience in a hospital environment
- Flexible working arrangements for positive work/life balance
- Unique professional development opportunities across all disciplines
- A leadership team who reward hard work and provide structured training
About Epic Pharmacy:
Epic Pharmacy is one of Australia’s leading specialty pharmacy providers. We deliver top quality medication management and pharmacy services to hospitals and their patients.
Part of something bigger:
We are part of Icon Group, Australia’s largest and fastest growing integrated cancer care provider with an emerging presence in New Zealand, Singapore and China. Therefore, we follow and live by the same values of Innovate, Connect, On-Purpose, Energy and Nurture.
We are a values-driven organisation and our leaders are strong believers in empowering people to thrive in their career through personal and professional growth and development. We are professionals at what we do, but still embrace a fun and collaborative culture celebrating our achievements and milestones.
How to apply:
If you are interested in joining our team, please click ‘Apply Now’ and attach a cover letter and resume to your application.