Develop your skills with the support of a friendly team and leaders. Work in a well known hospital. Informative induction and training provided.
- Gain hands-on experience in a hospital setting
- Join a supportive and friendly team environment
- Competitive salary
You will join our supportive and friendly team on a permanent full-time basis. Located in Frenchs Forest, you will work onsite at the brand-new state of the art Northern Beaches Hospital. The Hospital is the result of the most significant public and private investment into a single health facility in NSW. This site provides patient-centred, personalised care to almost 500 beds and has a view to expand.
This is an exciting opportunity to expand your career in a dynamic multidisciplinary environment while being part of a highly developed and integrated clinical team.
- Dispense and supply medications for hospital patients and outpatients
- Manage pharmacy stock
- Imprest/Ward stock management
- Support patients, carers, hospital staff and associated employees
- Process PBS claims
- Produce medication discharge profiles
- Deliver and collect rounds
- Assist with patient account enquiries
The person we are looking to hire:
- Previous experience in a retail or hospital pharmacy
- High attention to detail
- Computer literacy skills
- Ability to prioritise workflow and work within limited supervision
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills
- Willingness to learn
- Paid parental leave
- Rewards program and staff benefits
- Annual company events
- Unique professional development opportunities across the business
- Informative induction and training provided
About Epic Pharmacy:
Epic Pharmacy is one of Australia’s leading speciality pharmacy providers. We deliver top quality medication management and pharmacy services to hospitals and their patients. Underpinned by clinical excellence and a commitment to customer care, Epic delivers innovative medication management solutions for hospital, aged care and oncology facilities.
Part of something bigger:
We are part of Icon Group, Australia’s largest and fastest growing integrated cancer care provider with an emerging presence in New Zealand, Singapore and China. Therefore, we follow and live by the same values of Innovate, Connect, On-Purpose, Energy and Nurture.
We are a values-driven organisation and our leaders are strong believers in empowering people to thrive in their career through personal and professional growth and development. We are professionals at what we do, but still embrace a fun and collaborative culture celebrating our achievements and milestones.
How to apply:
Please click ‘Apply Now’ and attach a cover letter and resume to your application.