Advance your career with one of Australia's largest private cancer care providers. Manage a highly committed team delivering exceptional patient care
- State of the art equipment & advanced techniques
- Dynamic fast-paced environment with integrated services on site
- Permanent Full-Time Position – Hobart Location
- Relocation allowance offered
- Provide effective leadership and management to the Radiation Therapist team.
- Apply effective resource and workflow management strategies to optimise quality, efficiency and productivity.
- As required, provide data on the unit’s performance.
- Act as a technical specialist and educational resource for all staff rostered to the unit.
- Maintain and develop high standards as they apply to patient care, quality assurance, technique development, work ethic and workplace health and safety (WHS).
- Responsible for the orientation of new staff and the supervision and instruction of students, interns,radiation therapists and allied health professionals.
- Ensure that standards are implemented, maintained and followed by participating in the development and implementation of policies.
- Actively participate in decision-making activities relating to strategic planning and service delivery.
- Ensure Radiation Therapists follow WHS policy, procedures and rules.
- Provide recommendations for service quality improvements to the Site Manager.
To ensure our integrated cancer centre delivers an exceptional experience for patients, their families, doctors, our staff and visitors, we are seeking a candidate who consistently demonstrates values aligned to those of the organisation, flexibility and a ‘can-do’ attitude.
In return we offer a friendly, flexible and dynamic work environment, career development pathways, unique rewards and benefits and the opportunity to work for a growing and innovative market leader.
- Strong understanding of the service delivery models within the private healthcare sector.
- Experience as a team leader with strong people skills.
- Demonstrated commitment to delivery of high quality radiation therapy services.
- Ability to develop, implement, monitor and report on clinical protocols and adherence.
- Apply effective communication skills to represent Icon in a strong and positive manner to all stakeholders.
- Demonstrated capacity to identify new quality improvement opportunities, implement and ensure adherence to clinical protocols.
Icon Group is Australia’s largest dedicated cancer care provider with a growing reach into New Zealand and Asia. With over 700 employees our Australian cancer services division is made up of 6 day oncology hospitals, 14 radiation oncology centres and 8 comprehensive centres offering, medical oncology, haematology and radiation oncology services under one roof. The group also encompasses chemotherapy compounding services and pharmacy.
Icon is dedicated to providing exceptional cancer care to communities across Australia. Given the size of Icon, we can provide opportunities within an ideal environment to develop your experience, and be part of an innovative market leader at the forefront of cancer care.
If you are highly enthusiastic, quick to adapt in a fast-paced environment and are passionate about healthcare, we want to hear from you. In return we offer a friendly, flexible and dynamic work environment and the opportunity to work for a growing and innovative market leader. A relocation allowance is also offered, but you must have existing working rights in Australia.
Click the APPLY button, attach your resume and cover letter and get ready for the next step in your career!