Manage the leasing and property management of a brand new, 85 bed property in Ultimo. Join our growing company!
- Based in Ultimo
- Market leading student accommodation provider
- Learning and development opportunities
UniLodge is the leading provider of student accommodation in Australia and New Zealand and is currently in an exciting growth cycle as demand for our services is escalating globally. With a growing portfolio of 72 properties, encompassing over 20,000 beds, it’s a very exciting time to join the UniLodge team!
About your new role
We are on the lookout for a Property Manager (called Customer Service Manager internally) to be the face of UniLodge at our brand-new 85-bed property, UniLodge Ultimo.
The key responsibility of this position is to effectively manage daily operations, leasing, customer service, and resident support.
Working in a management role at a UniLodge property will provide you with a unique mix of property management from a leasing perspective and front office management duties. This exciting opportunity will suit someone looking to take the next step in their career in the accommodation industry.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Manage day-to-day administrative operations.
- Build and maintain relationships with each key stakeholder group (investors, university housing bodies, key learning institutions).
- Working with Universities in relation to leasing.
- Ongoing property management including inspections and maintenance requests.
- Manage the property’s financial performance.
- Maintain the property to the highest level of cleanliness and presentation.
- Manage and develop a small team of high performing staff.
- Develop, implement, foster, and manage the Residential Life Program.
- Previous leadership experience in the student accommodation, real estate, or Hotel industry.
- Experience with demand management and the ability to maintain high occupancy.
- Previous experience with StarRez PMS would be advantageous.
- Highly developed interpersonal skills with the ability to problem-solve and manage conflict.
- A focus on service and quality with the passion to deliver outstanding experiences.
- Ability to work autonomously.
- Ability to provide evidence of a National Police Check and Working With Children’s Checks.
We have a culture that’s built on trust and engagement and we go the extra mile to make your career at UniLodge as rewarding as possible. We'll provide you with:
- A great office culture and a company that is continuing to grow.
- Acknowledgment, rewards and benefits.
- A multicultural and diverse environment.
- Annual salary reviews and real opportunities for career growth.
- Employee Assistance Program.
What you need to do now
Please apply with your CV and a 1-page cover letter now!
While we take a look at your application, we encourage you to get to know us a little better through our website and various social media channels.
***All final applicants for this position will be required to provide evidence of a criminal record check. Please note that people with criminal records are not automatically barred from applying for this position. Each application will be considered on its merits.