Accommodation and property management supervisory role with a twist! Join our team in Adelaide CBD on a 9 month parental leave contract.
- Based in Adelaide CBD
- Market-leading brand!
- Fixed-term maternity leave contract
UniLodge is the leading provider of student accommodation in Australia and New Zealand and is currently in an exciting growth cycle as demand for our services is escalating globally. With a growing portfolio of 72 properties, encompassing over 20,000 beds, it’s a very exciting time to join the UniLodge team!
About your new role
We are on the lookout for a Property Manager (called Customer Service Manager internally) to join the team at UniLodge @ Metro Adelaide on a 9 month fixed term maternity leave cover contract.
Commencing in July 2020, the key focus of this role is to manage the daily operations, staff management, leasing, customer service and resident support.
Working in a management role at a UniLodge property will provide you with a unique mix of property management from a leasing perspective and front office management duties.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Manage the day-to-day administrative operations.
- Build and maintain relationships with each key stakeholder group (investors, university housing bodies, key learning institutions).
- Working with University’s in relation to leasing.
- Ongoing management of the apartments including inspections and maintenance requests.
- Manage the property’s financial performance.
- Maintain the property to the highest level of cleanliness and presentation.
- Manage and develop a team of high performing staff.
- Develop, implement, foster, and manage the Residential Life Program.
- Previous leadership experience in the student accommodation, Real Estate or Hotel industry.
- SA Certificate of Registration or the ability to quickly acquire this qualification is essential.
- Experience with demand management the ability to maintain high occupancy.
- Previous experience with Star Rez Property Management System would be advantageous.
- Highly developed interpersonal skills with the ability to problem solve & manage conflict.
- A focus on service and quality with the passion to deliver outstanding experiences.
- Ability to provide evidence of a National Police Check and Working With Children’s Checks.
We have a culture that’s built on trust and engagement and we go the extra mile to make your career at UniLodge as rewarding as possible. We'll provide you with:
- A great office culture and a company that is continuing to grow.
- Acknowledgment, rewards and benefits.
- A multicultural and diverse environment.
- Employee Assistance Program.
What you need to do now
Please apply with your CV and a 1-page cover letter now!
While we take a look at your application, we encourage you to get to know us a little better through our website and various social media channels.
***All final applicants for this position will be required to provide evidence of a criminal record check. Please note that people with criminal records are not automatically barred from applying for this position. Each application will be considered on its merits.