Support our busy HR function at UniLodge's head office in Brisbane CBD. Join our fast paced and friendly team as the company grows!
- Brand new office in Brisbane CBD.
- Newly created role due to company growth.
- Great culture, real opportunities to make a difference and develop within the team.
UniLodge is the leading provider of student accommodation in Australia and New Zealand and is currently in an exciting growth cycle as demand for our services is escalating globally. With a growing portfolio of over 70 properties, encompassing over 23,000 beds, it’s a very exciting time to join the UniLodge team!
About your new role
We are seeking an experienced Human Resources Administrator to join our team in our Brisbane Head Office. The key focus of this role will be providing high-level HR administration and support to our HR team.
This is an exciting role with an opportunity to develop your skills in generalist HR, recruitment and learning and development administration. We also have a range of exciting projects in the pipeline that you will get a chance to assist with.
We are a positive and supportive HR team and welcome applications from candidates looking to take the next step in their HR career within a growing company.
Culture and benefits
We have a culture that’s built on trust and engagement and we go the extra mile to make your career at UniLodge as rewarding as possible. We'll provide you with:
- A great workplace culture with fun events and activities.
- Solid HR tech stack that allows us to accurately manage data and speed up processes.
- Brand new office with a coffee machine, fruit delivery, Friday drinks and killer views of the city!
- Acknowledgement, rewards and benefits.
- A multicultural and diverse environment.
- Coaching and mentoring from the HR team and regular check-ins to track your development.
- Provide high-level administrative support to the HR team and employees of UniLodge.
- Recruitment activities such as advertising, shortlisting, phone screens, interview scheduling and reference checking.
- Learning and Development admin such Learning Management System employee set up.
- Onboard new employees and ensure we deliver an exceptional candidate experience.
- Maintain accurate records in our HR databases.
- Undertake HR project work as requested.
- Previous experience working within a HR team in a support level role.
- A Diploma or degree (or working towards) in HR or relevant field is essential.
- High level of computer proficiency in MS Office suite of applications.
- An understanding of Australian HR legislation and processes.
- Strong attention to detail and the ability to coordinate and manage conflicting priorities.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills and the capacity to liaise with a range of senior stakeholders.
- Ability to provide evidence of National Police Checks.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this exciting role, please click apply now and attach your cover letter and CV!
We are looking for candidates with 'wow factor' so if you’d like to stand out from the crowd, feel free to upload a 60-second video response to the question – Why are you passionate about HR and how does this role with UniLodge fit into your careers goals?
While we take a look at your application, we encourage you to get to know us a little better through our website and various social media channels.
***All final applicants for this position will be required to provide evidence of a criminal record check. Please note that people with criminal records are not automatically barred from applying for this position. Each application will be considered on its merits.