Reception role with a property management twist! Join the UniLodge team in our strata managed apartments in Adelaide CBD.
- Based in Adelaide CBD
- Market-leading student accommodation provider
- Join our growing company!
UniLodge is the leading provider of student accommodation in Australia and New Zealand and is currently in an exciting growth cycle as demand for our services is escalating globally. With a growing portfolio of over 75 properties, encompassing over 25,000 beds, it’s a very exciting time to join the UniLodge team!
About your new role
We are on the lookout for a Front Office Receptionist (called Customer Service Coordinator internally) to join the UniLodge team at UniLodge @ Metro Adelaide.
The key focus of this role is offering exceptional customer service which will include some property management tasks and assisting with the leasing of 430 beds.
This role is a unique mix of property management from a leasing perspective and hotel front office receptionist duties. SA Certificate of Registration training will be provided to the successful candidate should they not already hold this qualification.
Day to day duties:
- Operate the day to day front desk reception area.
- Leasing and the ongoing property management of units.
- Conduct property inspections.
- Provide general administration support.
- Assist residents with enquiries related to their residency, studies, general needs and overall well-being.
- Liaise with third parties regarding building facilities management including maintenance, contract cleaners, security etc.
- Assist with the continuous development of the Community Spirit Program and events.
- Accommodation and customer service experience in the accommodation or real estate industry.
- Experience with leasing and property management will be highly regarded.
- SA Certificate of Registration or the ability to quickly acquire this qualification is essential.
- Previous experience using Property Management Systems (Hirum) will be well regarded.
- A focus on service and quality with the passion to deliver outstanding experiences.
- Be culturally aware and understanding of different cultures.
- Ability to provide evidence of a National Police Check and Working with Children's check.
We have a culture that’s built on trust and engagement and we go the extra mile to make your career at UniLodge as rewarding as possible. We'll provide you with:
- A great workplace culture with fun events and activities.
- Acknowledgement, rewards and benefits.
- A multicultural & diverse environment.
- Employee Assistance Program.
- Development and career advancement opportunities.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this exciting role, please click apply now and attach your cover letter and your CV!
We are looking for candidates with 'wow factor' so if you’d like to stand out from the crowd, feel free to upload a 60-second video response to the question - What does customer service mean to you?
While we take a look at your application, we encourage you to get to know us a little better through our website and various social media channels.
We are a 2020 Circle Back Initiative Employer – We commit to responding to every applicant.
***All final applicants for this position will be required to provide evidence of a criminal record check. Please note that people with criminal records are not automatically barred from applying for this position. Each application will be considered on its merits.