Be responsible for understanding & translating business problems, gathering & analysing requirements & implementing process & systems solutions.
- Based at UniLodge Head Office in Brisbane CBD
- Join our team as our company grows!
- Competitive package!
UniLodge is the leading provider of student accommodation in Australia and New Zealand and is currently in an exciting growth cycle as demand for our services is escalating globally. With a growing portfolio of over 70 properties, encompassing over 20,000 beds, it's a very exciting time to join the UniLodge team!
About your new role
We are seeking a Business Analyst to join our growing Finance team based out of our Brisbane head office. This newly created position is responsible for understanding and translating business problems and opportunities into business cases, gathering and analysing requirements and implementing process and systems solutions aligned to UniLodge’s capabilities and business architecture.
This is a key role within the Finance team and comes with a high level of autonomy and responsibility and the candidate will need to deliver a consistent, accurate and high-quality service.
This is an outstanding opportunity for candidates seeking an ongoing full-time position, to work in a highly professional organisation, and seeking to work with an organisation that promotes career development and growth.
Day to day responsibilities
- Work closely with the CFO, Finance Project Manager and relevant business stakeholders to define and deliver key business improvement projects including:
- ERP selection and implementation
- Budgeting and forecasting tool selection and implementation
- Management reporting and BI tool implementation
- Property Management System enhancements and process standardisation
- Future projects as determined by the company
- You will be involved in all aspects of process improvement and project delivery from process analysis, business case development, selection, discovery, implementation, testing, training and data migration.
- You will become a central contact for core systems used by the organisation, including ensuring standardised operating procedures and onboarding and training of users.
- You will seek to streamline business and system processes to facilitate the efficient growth of the organisation.
- Travel to other UniLodge properties across Australia and New Zealand to provide support and guidance as required;
- Solid experience as a Business Analyst on Finance or Operations projects
- Tertiary qualification in Business, Finance, Technology or Project Management is required
- Experience with ERP – Microsoft Dynamics Business Central preferred but not essential
- Experience with Property Management Systems – StarRez preferred but not essential
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Office Suite – particularly Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook
- Analytically and commercially focused with high attention to detail
- A demonstrated passion for improving business processes and user outcomes
- Well-developed interpersonal skills, with a proven ability to build effective relationships and communicate with a broad range of internal and external stakeholders
- Subject to maintaining a National Police Clearance
Our team is our most valuable asset, so we go the extra mile to make a career at UniLodge as rewarding as possible.
We'll provide you with:
- A culture that is friendly, fun and collaborative
- Acknowledgement, rewards and benefits
- A multicultural and diverse environment
- Competitive remuneration and annual salary reviews
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this exciting role, please send a 1-page cover letter and your CV now!
While we take a look at your application, we encourage you to get to know us a little better through our website and various social media channels.
***All final applicants for this position will be required to provide evidence of a criminal record check. Please note that people with criminal records are not automatically barred from applying for this position. Each application will be considered on its merits.