Accommodation and property management supervisory role with a twist! Start your career in Student Accommodation in our brand new building!
- Based at UniLodge City Gardens in Adelaide CBD
- Market leading student accommodation provider
- Learning and development opportunities
UniLodge is the leading provider of student accommodation in Australia and New Zealand and is currently in an exciting growth cycle as demand for our services is escalating globally. With a growing portfolio of 72 properties, encompassing over 20,000 beds, it’s a very exciting time to join the UniLodge team!
About your new role
We are on the lookout for an Assistant Manager (called Customer Service Manager internally) to join the team at UniLodge City Gardens in Adelaide. This state-of-the-art property opened in June 2019 and is the largest purpose-built student accommodation building in Adelaide with 772 beds.
The key responsibility of this position is to effectively manage a small operations team, working together to manage daily operations, leasing and resident support. This is a full-time Monday to Friday role.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Manage the day-to-day administrative operations.
- Recruit, manage and develop a team of high performing staff.
- Build and maintain relationships with each key stakeholder group
- Working with Universities in relation to leasing.
- Ongoing management of the apartments including inspections and maintenance requests.
- Manage the property’s financial performance.
- Maintain the property to the highest level of cleanliness and presentation.
- Develop, implement, foster, and manage the Community Spirit Program.
- Previous leadership experience in the student accommodation, real estate or Hotel industry.
- SA Certificate of Registration or the ability to quickly acquire this qualification is essential.
- Experience with demand management the ability to maintain high occupancy.
- Previous experience with Star Rez Property Management System would be advantageous.
- Highly developed interpersonal skills with the ability to problem solve & manage conflict.
- A focus on service and quality with the passion to deliver outstanding experiences.
- Ability to provide evidence of a National Police Check and Working With Children’s Checks.
Our team is our most valuable asset, so we go the extra mile to make a career at UniLodge as rewarding as possible.
We'll provide you with:
- A culture that is friendly, fun and collaborative
- Acknowledgement, rewards and benefits
- A multicultural & diverse environment
- Competitive remuneration and annual salary reviews
What you need to do now
We are seeking to take our company to the next level and increase our competitive advantage within the market. If you are the person who is going to make this happen, send us your resume and a 1-page cover letter now! This is a tremendous opportunity for the right person.
While we take a look at your application, we encourage you to get to know us a little better through our website and various social media channels.
***All final applicants for this position will be required to provide evidence of a criminal record check. Please note that people with criminal records are not automatically barred from applying for this position. Each application will be considered on its merits.