Assist with front office reception, customer service, property management tasks, administration and the leasing of our student apartments.
- Based in Woolloongabba
- Market-leading student accommodation provider
- Monday to Friday role!
UniLodge is the leading provider of student accommodation in Australia and New Zealand and is currently in an exciting growth cycle as demand for our services is escalating globally. With a growing portfolio of 70 properties, encompassing over 20,000 beds, it’s a very exciting time to join the UniLodge team!
About your new role
We are seeking 2 Front Office Receptionist (called Customer Service Coordinator) to join the team at UniLodge Park Central, located in Woolloongabba. Home to 1600 students, UniLodge Park Central consists of two buildings side by side and has everything a student could ever need!
The key focus of this role is offering exceptional customer service which will include some property management tasks, administration and assisting with the leasing of our student apartments.
Day to day duties
- Operate the day to day front desk reception area.
- Assist with leasing and the ongoing property management of units.
- Conduct pre and post-occupancy inspections and also periodic room inspections.
- Provide general administration support.
- Assist residents with enquiries related to their residency, studies, general needs and overall well-being.
- Liaise with third parties regarding building facilities management including maintenance, contract cleaners, security etc.
- Assist management with the continuous development of the Community Spirit Program and events.
- Customer service experience in the accommodation or real estate industry.
- Experience with leasing and property management will be highly regarded.
- QLD Certificate of Registration or the ability to quickly acquire this qualification.
- Previous experience with StarRez Property Management System will be well regarded.
- A focus on service and quality with the passion to deliver outstanding experiences.
- Be culturally aware and understanding of different cultures.
- Ability to provide evidence of a National Police Check and Working with Children's check.
Our team is our most valuable asset, so we go the extra mile to make a career at UniLodge as rewarding as possible.
We'll provide you with:
- A culture that is friendly, fun and collaborative
- Acknowledgement, rewards and benefits
- A multicultural & diverse environment
- Competitive remuneration and annual salary reviews
What you need to do now
If you’re interested in this exciting role, please send through a one (1) page cover letter and your CV now!
We are looking for candidates with 'wow factor' so if you’d like to stand out from the crowd, please upload a 60-second video cover letter responding to the question - what does customer service mean to you?
While we take a look at your application, we encourage you to get to know us a little better through our website and various social media channels.