Part-time 3 days per week - Boutique Property Development co - Support 2 Project Managers + client relationship management - awesome team and role!
- Brisbane location - car space provided!
- Entrepreneurial Property Development Company
- $65K + Super pro-rata (ie $39K + Super for 3 x days per week)
South Brisbane location – car space provided!
Entrepreneurial Property Development Company
$65K + Super pro-rata (ie $39K + Super for 3 x days per week)
We have an outstanding opportunity for a Property Administrator, initially on a 12 month contract basis working 3 days per week. This role is ideal for someone who thoroughly enjoys being that go-to administrative support yet likes to get involved that little bit more with a passion for property.
This is a newly created role working within the Property Development side of the business and is a mix of administration and customer service whilst providing support to purchasers throughout the process. You will love the office and the small team feel yet also enjoy the autonomy whilst you provide support to 2 extremely busy Project Managers.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Pro-active PA and administrative support to 2 Project Managers
- Database management – ensuring information from contracts accurately recorded such as buyers details, key dates, finance approval, etc
- Regular liaison with purchasers, lawyers and financial brokers on behalf of the purchasers including assisting with requests for settlement extensions etc
- Tracking of where contracts and settlement dates are at
- Generate contracts, get appropriate sign off and forward to solicitor or buyer
- Documentation and Presentations using Word and PowerPoint
- Excel spread sheets and the ability to manipulate data
- Monthly reporting
- Submission documentation for banks or finance
- Assist with duties such as entering of payments, invoices and receipting
- Digital archiving and filing
- Ad hoc administrative and organisational tasks!
The ideal candidate will have the following skills and attributes:
- Experience within the Property or Real Estate industry highly advantageous
- Proven administration experience within a busy office environment - any experience dealing with Contracts Admin a bonus
- Excellent communications skills and the ability to build rapport with people
- Advanced knowledge of MSOffice
- The ability at times to work extra days to cover holidays or leave would be a bonus but not essential!
The benefits of working with this organisation include:
- Interesting and challenging part-time role – initially on a 12 month contract but there is the possibility this role may end up a permanent position after that time
- Genuinely nice place to work and really supportive team!
- Excellent benefits including good salary and car park provided
So, if you have a solid administration background, enjoy the dynamics of a small yet friendly office environment and are pro-active in your role, then this could just be the perfect role for you!
Click on the Apply Now button without delay to Jacquie Speirs …. Don’t let this fantastic opportunity slip by!
Please note: only successful candidates will be contacted on this occasion. We thank you in advance for your application.