Join the BOC Team and work a portfolio of key accounts in Darwin to maintain relationships and grow new business in the region.
- Use your Account Management experience to re-sign customers
- Hunt for new business in the Darwin region
- Fully maintained company vehicle, laptop and mobile provided
Our vision is to be the leading global gases and engineering group, admired for our people, who provide innovative solutions that make a difference to the world. Our team is at the heart of our success, with the commitment and passion to excel in a dynamic environment. We're known as experts in our field, who hold the safety of people and sustainability of our communities as our top priorities. We respond to change with integrity and innovation, to ensure our customers get performance and reliability from our products and services. And we achieve this through great people who take the lead.
The opportunity has become available for a motivated and experienced Account Manager to join our team based in Darwin. We are looking for a highly motivated and driven team member to take on this autonomous role, where you can make a real difference.
You will receive a base salary as well as tools of trade including mobile, laptop and company vehicle. In addition, we will provide you with in-depth training and support, giving you the confidence to know that all the hard work you put in is backed up by a world class organisation.
Your responsibilities in this role include:
- Manage a portfolio of our larger customer including National customer sites
- Drive new business in the Darwin region
- Actively sign existing customers to supply and service agreements
- Capture competitor activities within your territory
- Managing a customer call cycle to maintain relationships
- Deliver customer training as required
- Demonstrable sales and account management experience (industrial industry sales would be an advantage)
- Demonstrated experience working autonomously and independently
- Strong relationship management skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Understanding of price management
- Excellent presentation skills
- Intermediate to Advanced Microsoft Office skills (Microsoft Excel is a must)
At BOC we respect a work/life balance, and that's why we have introduced initiatives such as generous parental leave, flexible working arrangements and attractive superannuation benefits. We are also firmly in the driver's seat when it comes to our involvement in the community as well as our charity involvement with organisations such as Road Safety Education and Redkite.
So what are you waiting for? The opportunity is yours. Are you ready to take the lead?