Do you love law, social media and marketing? If so, we want to hear from you! Are you our next social media coordinator / content creator?
- Part-Time flexible hours/work from home
- Join a specialist legal recruitment and career services agency
- Social, fun and relaxed culture
- Work from home + weekly team catchups
Brietley London is a specialist legal recruitment agency with a focus on people and relationships. We deliver Australia wide service through innovation, technology and an agile and flexible business model.
We’re not a traditional recruitment agency. In addition to our legal recruitment services, we operate an exclusive legal career network and provide a range of career/support services to the legal industry.
As our social media coordinator and content creator, you’ll play a crucial role in developing the reputation and strength of the Brietley London brand.
How We Operate!
We operate as a fully distributed workforce, meaning we work from home/remotely with weekly team face to face catch ups in the Brisbane CBD.
This way of flexible operating means we need people who can work responsibly and manage their own time while achieving their objectives/KPIs.
Due to the way we operate, it’s more important than ever that we maintain our great culture and build our team around shared values.
Brietley London is growing and we are seeking an enthusiastic and energetic social media coordinator/content creator to join our team.
This role is part-time with flexible working hours (10 hours per week) so it would suit someone studying marketing/communications or a related discipline at university or someone looking for great flexibility and work/life balance.
Most importantly, we are seeking someone who is creative, entrepreneurial, can work both collaboratively and independently, can generate new ideas and creative concepts.
- Managing and monitoring the Brietley London social media channels
- Engaging and growing the social media audience/community
- Responding to messages and enquiries
- Scheduling posts across our social media channels
- Content creation to support our services and brand awareness
- Writing articles and blog content
- Managing the content calendar
Key Skills Required
- Great knowledge and understanding of marketing, branding and social media
- Experience with technology platforms like buffer, graphic design programs (Canva, Adobe), G-Suite
- Highly organised
- Strong communicator (both written and verbal skills)
- Great copywriting skills and excellent attention to detail
Who Are We Looking For?
- Someone who loves social media
- Ideally completing or completed tertiary education in marketing/communications or a similar discipline
- Previous experience in a similar role or similar duties
- Personal qualities: enthusiastic, energetic, shows initiative, passion for marketing and social media
- A good team player
- Can work autonomously and can effectively manage their time
- Highly desirable would be someone with a good understanding of the legal industry (worked in or has studied law).
- A fun, social and relaxed culture
- Fully flexible working - work from home/remotely
- Regular social activities and events
If you are interested in joining our team, please send your resume and cover to Brendan Copp - firstname.lastname@example.org