Outstanding opportunity for an intermediate lawyer to join a prominent mid-tier law firm within their Corporate M&A team.
- Highly respected & progressive mid-tier law firm
- Join a leading corporate advisory practice group
- Exceptional career development and progression opportunities
- Premium Brisbane CBD location
The Law Firm
Our client is a leading national mid-tier law firm, known for their outstanding culture and positive working environment. Exceptional mentoring and development on offer from highly regarded corporate advisory partners.
Our client is seeking a lawyer/associate level corporate m&a lawyer with experience across private M&A, JV's, divestments and corporate restructures. You'll be working with an exceptional client base across financial services, consumer goods, media/entertainment, technology and renewables.
- Experienced Corporate M&A lawyer 3+ PAE
- Strong communication skills
- Commercial savvy and solutions focussed
- Passionate about a long-term and successful career in Corporate M&A
- Join a respected mid-tier firm with an outstanding culture and working environment
- Flexible working opportunities
- Genuine opportunity for career development and progression
- Mentoring and support from experienced partners
- Active and social team culture
Please contact Brendan Copp - Director at Brietley London, for a confidential discussion
p: 0478 664 889 | email@example.com
Please note: All conversations and information supplied is strictly confidential.
About Brietley London
Brietley London is a specialist legal recruitment agency and legal career network. We partner with the most respected top-tier, mid-tier and boutique law firms across Australia. We assist candidates in finding opportunities that match their career preferences and ultimate long-term career goals. Brietley London is more than just a legal recruitment agency, we offer a range of career services, development programs and support services and our professional legal career network includes members located in the most respected law firms and organisations across the globe.
Find out more at www.brietleylondon.com