Support the General Manager with your accounts and administration skills.
- Postive workplace culture
- Join a great group of people in the energy industry
- Bring your strong accounts and administration skills to the team
Our client is an established locally owned and operated business, with a strong reputation built on providing an excellent customer experience and premium products.
They now have an exciting opportunity to join their team as an Accounts Administrator. The purpose of this role is to support the General Manager with the management of the accounts and general administrative tasks.
The position will cover a wide range of accounting tasks including processing debtors and creditors invoices and daily banking, preparation of wages, customer service and administration support where required.
This is a busy office, so this client is looking for someone who:
- Has previous accounts experience working with debtors and creditors
- Excellent attention to detail
- Confident communicating with customers
- Able to work independently and as part of a team
- Proactive and able to use initiative
This position is full time from 8am - 5pm, Monday to Friday and is based close to central Whangarei.
If this sounds like you, apply now.
Applications close on Tuesday 29th of October at 5:00pm.