Opportunity to grow within the team. Be rewarded for the number of properties you manage as the portfolio increases.
- Commissions & KPI's
- Corporate training and office based support on offer
- The more you manage the more you earn!
About the Company
Our client has a great team culture and camaraderie is one of their greatest assets.
There is ample training provided by the business and their own internal training masterclass sessions is second to none.
The level of support from management and the leadership team aim to ensure they are constantly innovating, evolving to improve processes, culture, the ability to earn more based on the candidate’s willingness to work hard and be rewarded. This is the ideal opportunity to develop and grow professionally within the team.
About the Role
Joining the dynamic team of Property Managers, your experience will allow you to work to the processes and procedures and manage your time well.
Include but not limited to:
- Maintain a portfolio of 160 properties
- Maintain strong relationships and open communication with clients
- Attend VCAT hearings where appropriate
- Maintenance and Repairs
- Agent's Representative Certificate
- Knowledge of Property Me is highly regarded
- At least 3 year experience managing your own portfolio
- Exceptional time management skills
- Professional working manner
- Outstanding communication skills
Our client prides themselves on providing a supportive, inclusive working environment with a focus on providing exceptional service and maintaining positive work/life balance.