Exact Contracting Services currently has exciting employment opportunities for HV Electricians located in South Australia.
- Mining & Civil Projects
- Retention Bonus Awarded Annually - up to $3000
- FIFO / DIDO Rosters | Travel, Accommodation & Meals Provided
Exact Contracting Services currently has exciting employment opportunities for HV Electricians located in South Australia, wanting to work at the Olympic Dam Project.
This position is responsible for preventative maintenance and fault finding on Metso crushing circuits, generators, conveyors, workshop areas and tooling, and site buildings and facilities. You will also be required to partake in maintenance on heavy earth moving plant.
The successful candidates will possess the following:
- South Australian Electrical Workers Licence
- Current Australian Drivers Licence
- Knowledge and understanding of control and power schematic drawings
- Experience with electrical maintenance, on fixed or mobile plant
- Experience with Metso or similar crushing circuits and plant
Exact Contracting will provide:
- Competitive rates;
- Annual retention bonus (up to $3000);
- Flights to and from Adelaide to site for working rosters OR travel allowances for candidates driving;
- Daily meal allowances OR meals provided on site;
- A great team and culture;
- Ongoing work and a variety of projects.
All candidates will be required to pass a National Police Clearance, pre-employment medical and a drug and alcohol screen. Updated Police Check (within 3 Months) highly preferred.
Exact Contracting Services is a nation-wide leader in the Civil and Mining Industry offering innovative and cost-effective solutions to its clients.
With a team of talented people, Exact Contracting Services is well regarded in both the mining and civil industries for delivering high quality and superior results across mining services and civil construction projects throughout Australia.
Exact Contracting is an Equal Opportunity Employer and welcomes applicants from diverse backgrounds and is committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
We will be shortlisting for this position immediately, so you can apply for this great opportunity by simply clicking on the 'apply' button and forwarding your resume and qualifications.
Due to the volume of applications received for the advertised positions, we are therefore unable to contact each applicant individually to provide an update on the application progress. Only Shortlisted candidates for the advertised role will be contacted, however we do appreciate the time and effort provided in all applications received.