Skipper Care Australia is a local Canberra based disability support provider looking for the most passionate support workers to join our team.
- Female Support Worker
- Inner North Location
- Social Support
Skipper Care Australia is a local Canberra based disability support provider who specialises in providing exceptional service and support for our clients.
We pride ourselves on the quality of our staff, and only hire the most passionate and dedicated support workers who are driven by a desire to improve the lives of the people that we come into contact with.
We are passionate about providing a better quality of life for the people that we support and ensure that each person has the opportunity to live their best life, in the way that they want to.
To be successful for this position you will have exceptional customer service and communication skills and be expected to provide the following services:
- Caring companionship and conversation
- Walking to local shops
- Encourage participation in daily tasks
- Must love animals
- Enjoy fantasy and sci-fi books and movies
- Comfortable with computer games and an interest in 'Magic: The Gathering' card game
You MUST have the following:
- Current WWVP Card for the ACT
- Current First Aid and CPR certificate
- Current Drivers License and reliable car with full comprehensive insurance
- Police Check
- Reliable, Flexible, Compassionate, Resilient and Emotionally Intelligent
You will also be available at the following times:
- Monday - 3pm - 7pm
- Wednesday- 3pm - 7pm
- Friday - 3pm - 7pm
If this is you, and you have ALL of the following skills, accreditations and availability please forward your CV through for consideration.