Flexible working arrangements to suit your needs. Multiple sites across Melbourne. Be part of a progressive company dedicated to changing lives.
- Supportive, innovative and people centric culture with fantastic benefits
- We are open to Part time or Full Time hours
- Community/ home visits experience preferred
We Change Lives
At Empower Healthcare we partner with Home Care package providers, NDIS plan managers & Aged Care organisations to deliver life changing allied health services. We offer a full-service platform from physiotherapy, occupational therapy, podiatry, dietetics to osteopathy, massage therapy and most recently, home nursing services and pride ourselves in the delivery of high quality therapy solutions, value packed services and responsive ethos.
It is a very exciting time with Empower Healthcare building on the success of its Victorian operation and now expanding nationally into WA and NSW. With a growing team of over 160 clinicians, we provide over 1,750 treatments a day and service more than 250 healthcare organisations. Building on this strong foundation, we are well positioned and committed to delivering exceptional care.
Our therapists genuinely care about the people we work with and take the time to build strong relationships that holistically improve social, physical and mental wellbeing to live happier and healthier lives.
Why you should join our Awesome Team!
Be more than just a number! We are a close-knit family orientated business with an open and friendly culture. Operating in a collaborative and supportive environment, our people are at the centre of everything we do. We also provide:
- Flexible working arrangements to suit your needs. We have a strong emphasis on work-life balance - No late nights or weekend work!
- Comprehensive company induction and shadowing sessions
- Monthly Professional Development and Social Events
- Financial contribution to external professional development and Paid Professional Development Leave
- Above Award remuneration
- Genuine Career progression opportunities - Always look to promote from within
- Ongoing individualised mentoring and support from senior management with opportunities to work across various roles and clinical settings i.e. Private Practice and Community.
- Workplace Giving Program and Paid Time off to Volunteer
Our innovative service model focuses on delivering the best clinical outcomes for clients. As an Occupational Therapist with Empower, you will have the opportunity to work with a variety of Musculoskeletal, Neurological and Cardiorespiratory patients.
Working in a supportive team environment, you will be responsible for the delivery of Empower Healthcare's comprehensive services across home care clients You will:
- Provide home-based occupational therapy assessments and interventions for clients in their own home through home care packages/NDIS
- Arrange appropriate home modifications and equipment
- Develop therapy programs to improve clients’ daily routines, independence in personal care skills, domestic skills, community skills and sensory requirements
- Work within a multidisciplinary team to provide support for clients and refer to appropriate services as required
- Review therapy programs to follow up on the progress of your clients and the results they have achieved
- Work autonomously to prioritise and complete tasks, maintain records and provide patient reports
You will be provided with support from our home care team who will schedule these appointments and plan an efficient route. You will also have the support of our Occupational Therapy Team Leader to assist with relevant assessments and developing therapy programs.
Do you have what it takes?
We are looking for someone that is passionate about making a difference in the lives of our people. You will have an enthusiastic and proactive attitude, be outcome focussed and dedicated to delivering an exceptional service to our clients. You must have:
- Relevant degree in Occupational Therapy
- Registration with AHPRA
- Police Check Clearance
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong time-management skills and attention to detail
If you are looking to work with a quality driven flexible organisation that supports their team and want to progress your career, then this role is perfect for you!
APPLY NOW by contacting Lilian on 0412 709 161 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.