Flexible working arrangements to suit your needs. Multiple sites across Melbourne. Be part of a progressive company dedicated to changing lives.
- Supportive, innovative and people centric culture with fantastic benefits
- Ongoing training and professional development
- Flexible working arrangements to suit your needs - will consider PT or FT
We Change Lives
At Empower Healthcare we partner with Home Care package providers, NDIS plan managers & Aged Care organisations to deliver life changing allied health services. We offer a full-service platform from physiotherapy, occupational therapy, podiatry, dietetics to osteopathy, massage therapy and most recently, home nursing services and pride ourselves in the delivery of high quality therapy solutions, value packed services and responsive ethos.
It is a very exciting time with Empower Healthcare building on the success of its Victorian operation and now expanding nationally into WA and NSW. With a growing team of over 160 clinicians, we provide over 1,750 treatments a day and service more than 250 healthcare organisations. Building on this strong foundation, we are well positioned and committed to delivering exceptional care.
Our therapists genuinely care about the people we work with and take the time to build strong relationships that holistically improve social, physical and mental wellbeing to live happier and healthier lives.
Why you should join our Awesome Team!
Be more than just a number! We are a close-knit family orientated business with an open and friendly culture. Operating in a collaborative and supportive environment, our people are at the centre of everything we do. We also provide:
- Flexible working arrangements to suit your needs. We have a strong emphasis on work-life balance - No late nights or weekend work!
- Comprehensive company induction and shadowing sessions
- Monthly Professional Development and Social Events
- Financial contribution to external professional development and Paid Professional Development Leave
- Above Award remuneration
- Genuine Career progression opportunities - Always look to promote from within
- Ongoing individualised mentoring and support from senior management with opportunities to work across various roles and clinical settings i.e. Private Practice and Community.
- Workplace Giving Program and Paid Time off to Volunteer
Our innovative service model focuses on delivering the best clinical outcomes for clients. As an Physiotherapist with Empower, you will have the opportunity to work with a variety of Musculoskeletal Neurological and Cardiorespiratory patients.
Working in a supportive team environment, you will be responsible for the delivery of Empower Healthcare's comprehensive services at an aged care facility in the Northern suburbs. You will:
- Complete comprehensive assessments for all residents
- Deliver tailored physiotherapy interventions for all residents based on assessment findings and in line with their goals
- Provide 1:1 hands on and exercise based therapy to help manage their pain and improve quality of life
- Deliver Staff Education Sessions
- Attend to referrals from Residents, families and facility team members
- Attend various meetings i.e. OHS, Falls Prevention, Multidisciplinary, Family and ACFI Meetings
- Provide Manual Handling Training and Assessments
- Deliver a variety of fun group exercise classes
- Facilitate falls prevention workshops
- Provide private treatments for residents onsite as requested
- Ensure caseload and documentation are timely and completed at a high standard
Do you have what it takes?
We are looking for someone that is passionate about making a difference in the lives of our people. You will have an enthusiastic and proactive attitude, be outcome focussed and dedicated to delivering an exceptional service to our clients. You must have:
- Bachelor of Physiotherapy (or equivalent)
- Registration with AHPRA
- Police Check Clearance
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong time-management skills and attention to detail
If you are looking to work with a quality driven flexible organisation that supports their team and want to progress your career, then this role is perfect for you!
APPLY NOW by contacting Lilian on 0412 709 161 or email email@example.com.