We're looking for a full stack developer to join our cross-functional team in Sydney.
- Permanent Full Time Opportunity : Darlinghurst Location
- Work for an exciting and dynamic organisation
- Exciting Opportunity to work in cutting-edge technology
A2B is an Australian ASX company with a diversified portfolio of payment technology, financial services and passenger transport. A2B is a key player in the digital payment market, developing Australia’s first Electronic Funds Transfer solution for taxis in 2008. Our payment software is now used by major banks, retailers and service providers and is the leading electronic payment system for taxis in Australia.
- We’re at an important stage in enhancing and building upon our IT and product vision, and you'll get to play a key role in both helping develop that vision and taking ownership of the architecture and development of significant parts of our platform.
- We're building an IoT based solution for real-time tracking, communication and management of our vehicles, and driver needs. You will participate in promoting best coding practices and mentor other squad members as required
- In building our platform you'll be involved in building on top of and within the Microsoft Azure cloud to provide solutions with high reliability and scale as part of their design.
- As part of this role, you'll get to work with a full-stack, cross-functional team, including dedicated UX/UI gurus. Within our different squads, we've got expertise ranging from embedded C, through micro services leveraging Node and .net Core to React single page applications and React Native mobile apps.
- 5+ years enterprise web development experience and hands on coding skills, we prefer a full stack developer with strong data engineering skills.
- Exposure to large customer data sets
- Must have worked in a complex data environment on customer facing products that have a large reach
- Hands on experience of CI/CD, including coding unit tests.
- Proven experience in large real time data sets – Required
- o Experience in AI, IoT or Geospatial data
- Solid Cloud Development experience, ideally Azure
- Able to make a strong contribution to solution architecture discussions, identify patterns and best practices.
- Agile experience, or be willing to work in a fast-paced Agile environment
- Experience in Payment systems would be advantageous
- Bonus: previous contact with Android development
What's in it for you?
- Minimal red tape; the flexibility and the freedom of working as a start-up, but with the financial backing and security of an industry leader.
- Work on a product and with a company that has huge nationwide reach across a large customer base. The Products you create and the Solutions you deliver will get exposure.
- Become part of a Digital Transformation, help shape the direction and course of the Product team and the wider Agile Development environment as the team continues to grow
- Work within a great team of developers and we'll help you grow and develop your skills! Work within a DevOps team culture, owning, supporting, & architecting what you build
- Working within a fully agile scrum team you have the ability to truly shape a product; helping to define the priority, value proposition and user focus, along with business-focused subject matter experts. At the same time, you're able to take a lead role in enterprise-wide architectural decisions to deliver the most value to our users from our diverse and growing data.
The successful applicant must be a non-smoker.
A2B Australia is an equal opportunity employer and operates a smoke-free working environment.
APPLY now and an experienced Talent Acquisition Specialist will be in touch to chat through the role with you in more detail - No Agencies thanks