True all-round role. Reception, Customer Service & general office admin support to office & Network Partners. Autonomous & team focused role.
- ASX Listed Organisation
- National mobility network service provider
- Dynamic role in a growing organisation
- Permanent, full-time position
- North Melbourne location
- Docket processing, customer service, reception & administration
Due to internal promotion, our North Melbourne team are on the look-out for an attentive and customer service driven individual to join them as Administration Officer.
As Administration Officer, you will manage front counter duties and be the first point of contact for all visitors and callers. Additionally, you will provide administrative support in tasks related to reception, lost property and Customer facing tasks for the 13cabs Network.
This is a true all-rounder role with delivering excellent customer service at the forefront of every interaction.
- Timely and accurate processing of dockets and coordinating corresponding payments
- Assist with the investigation of discrepancies relating to processed dockets
- General reception duties including being the first point of contact for customers, visitors and callers
- Full end-to-end ownership of Lost Property process
- Assist with the scheduling and coordination of workshop jobs
- Provide support and guidance to Network Partners during their onboarding process
- Data entry and credential validation of Network Partners
- Coordinating enrolments into Driver training classes and other workshops
- General support to the team and Manager
- Proactively identify, implement and communicate process improvement initiatives
To be successful in this role you will have a proven ability to take initiative and work independently and a high level of attention to detail. Additionally, you will:
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to multitask between various administration and customer service-related tasks
- Excellent phone mannerism and communications skills (written and spoken)
- Efficient and accurate data entry
- Proven ability to take initiative and work both independently and in a team
A2B Australia Limited is an ASX listed Company with a leading position in mobility and payment technologies and in personal transport. A2B’s dispatch technology is deployed globally and our expertise in payments is embraced by retailers and the Taxi industry throughout Australia. A2B is home to brands including EFT Solutions, Mobile Technologies International, Spotto, 13cabs, Cabcharge, Silver Service, and Champ. In support of Professional Drivers and their Passengers we provide class leading and cutting edge technology to Taxis throughout Australia and to personal transport fleets in 50 cities throughout Canada, USA, Europe and New Zealand. Our 13cabs Taxi network is the largest in Australia directly supporting 10,000 vehicles and 40,000 Drivers. We believe in the importance of accessible, dependable and equitable transport in the community and are building the team, technology and brands to support its delivery.
As an employee of A2B, you’ll have a genuine opportunity to contribute during our exciting transition phase and help shape the working culture you want for your future.
You’ll also have access to a range of existing employee benefits, such as:
- Competitive rates on novated leases
- Discounted fuel prices
- Corporate discounts with major retailers
Click "Apply Now" to send your CV and a short cover letter highlighting how you'll be successful in this role.
Special Conditions - The successful applicant must be a non-smoker.
13cabs is an equal opportunity employer and operates a smoke-free working environment.
NO AGENCIES PLEASE