True, all-round and dynamic support role. Provide admin support & customer service to local 13cabs drivers & operators. Supportive team
- ASX listed organisation
- Nationally recognised brands with a 'people-first' culture
- Front-facing client support for a leading network service provider
- Full-time, Permanent – 8:30am – 4:30pm, Monday to Friday.
- Reports to Administration Manager
- Dynamic & varied role in a growing ASX listed organisation
We are seeking an enthusiastic and customer service driven individual to join the 13cabs Adelaide team as Administration Officer. As the first point of contact for 13cabs Network Partners and all other branch visitors, you will be responsible for greeting visitors, handling general enquiries and ensuring all customer queries are addressed in a professional manner. Additionally, you will support Partners with the processing and cashing of their dockets, as well as performing a variety of administrative and clerical duties to support the day-to-day operations of the office.
- Front of house customer service including greeting of all Partners and visitors and handling of telephone enquiries and partner queries.
- Accurate processing of dockets and payments with daily reconciliation.
- Investigate discrepancies and problem solve accordingly.
- Update and maintain Partner records and files as required.
- Maintain the driver display and lounge area at reception.
- Assist plate owners with general enquiries.
- General support to the team and Manager.
Required Skills & Experience:
- A positive attitude and a team player.
- Prior administrative experience in a fast-paced environment, prior cash-handling experience is a must.
- Accurate data entry (minimum speed 9,000 ksph).
- Exceptional communication, time management and organisational skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills with an ability to establish and maintain relationships with people from all backgrounds.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- An ability to think quick on your feet and to get the job done.
- Proficiency with MS Office Suite particularly Excel.
- Strong record keeping and data reporting skills.
- Ability to adapt to changing situations in a calm and professional manner.
- A valid National Police Clearance.
Who we are:
We’re an Australian ASX listed Company with a leading position in personal transport. Our dispatch technology is deployed globally and our expertise in payments is embraced by retailers and the personal transport industry throughout Australia.
We are home to brands including 13cabs, Cabcharge, EFT Solutions, and Mobile Technologies International. We provide class-leading and cutting-edge technology to 96% of Australia’s 22,000 taxis as well as to taxis in 50 cities internationally.
Our 13cabs taxi network is the largest in Australia directly supporting 10,000 vehicles and 40,000 Drivers. We believe in the importance of accessible, dependable and equitable transport in the community and are building the team, technology and brands to support its delivery.
Interested? Follow the links to apply with an updated resume and brief cover letter outlining why you’d be a job fit for this role.
Final applicants will be required to undergo a National Police Check. Applicants with criminal records are not automatically barred from applying for this position. Each application will be considered on its merits.
13cabs is an equal opportunity employer and operates a smoke-free working environment.
Smokers need not apply