True all-round role. Reception, Customer Service & general office admin support to office & Network Partners. Autonomous & team focused role.
- Join Australia's #1 Taxi Network
- Growing & Expanding business with opportunity for career development
- Dynamic & Supportive team
- Permanent, full-time position
- Based from Mayfield West branch
- Docket processing, customer service, reception & administration
As Administration Officer, you will manage front counter duties and be the first point of contact for all visitors and callers. Additionally, you will provide administrative support in tasks related to reception, lost property and Customer facing tasks for the 13cabs Newcastle Network. This is a true all-rounder role with delivering excellent customer service at the forefront of every interaction.
- Timely and accurate processing of dockets and coordinating corresponding payments
- Assist with the investigation of discrepancies relating to processed dockets
- General reception duties including being the first point of contact for customers, visitors and callers
- Full end-to-end ownership of Lost Property process
- Assist with the scheduling and coordination of workshop jobs
- Provide support and guidance to Network Partners during their onboarding process
- Data entry and credential validation of Network Partners
- Coordinating enrolments into Driver training classes and other workshops
- General support to the team and Manager
- Proactively identify, implement and communicate process improvement initiatives
To be successful in this role you will have a proven ability to take initiative and work independently and a high level of attention to detail. Additionally, you will:
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to multitask between various administration and customer service-related tasks
- Excellent phone mannerism and communications skills (written and spoken)
- Efficient and accurate data entry
- Proven ability to take initiative and work both independently and in a team
A2B Australia is an ASX listed company with a leading position in personal transport and backed by their emergence as a leading innovator in the fields of payment solutions and communication platforms. A2B provides class-leading and cutting-edge technology to 96% of Australia’s taxis and their dispatch technology is deployed globally. A2B is home to brands including Cabcharge, EFT Solutions, Mobile Technology International and Australia’s largest taxi network, 13cabs.
As an employee of A2B, you’ll have a genuine opportunity to contribute during our exciting transition phase and help shape the working culture you want for your future.
You’ll also have access to a range of existing employee benefits, such as:
- Competitive rates on novated leases
- Staff fuel discounts with Shell
- Corporate discounts with major retailers
Click "Apply Now" to send your CV and a short cover letter highlighting how you'll be successful in this role.
Special Conditions - The successful applicant must be a non-smoker.
13cabs is an equal opportunity employer and operates a smoke free working environment.
NO AGENCIES PLEASE