Lead & manage the team recruiting, onboarding, training & supporting Drivers & Operators within VIC 13cabs network.
- ASX listed company
- Growing brand with a strong national footprint
- Genuine opportunity to help shape the future of the personal transport industry
- Permanent, full-time position based from Oakleigh
- Reporting to General Manager
- Create, manage & lead a high-performing team who support Operators & Drivers within 13casb Victorian Network.
About the Company
A2B is an Australian ASX listed Company with a leading position in personal transport. A2B’s dispatch technology is deployed globally and our expertise in payments is embraced by retailers and the taxi industry throughout Australia. A2B is home to brands including 13cabs, Cabcharge, EFT Solutions, and Mobile Technologies International. In support of Professional Drivers and their Passengers, we provide class-leading and cutting-edge technology to 96% of Australia’s 22,000 taxis as well as to taxis in 50 cities throughout North America, Europe and New Zealand.
Our 13cabs taxi network is the largest in Australia directly supporting 10,000 vehicles and 40,000 Drivers. We believe in the importance of accessible, dependable and equitable transport in the community and are building the team, technology and brands to support its delivery.
13cabs have an exciting opportunity for an experienced and industrious leader to join as Manager – Partner Support (Partner Support Manager) to provide coaching, management and leadership to the Victorian Partner Support Team.
Partner Support is a multi-functioned team responsible for providing support services to the Operators and Drivers within our network – known as 13cabs Partners, support services such as: recruiting, onboarding, inducting, training, coaching/educating, and retaining.
As Manager – Partner Support, the successful candidate will lead and manage individuals in this team to develop a high-performing, engaging and customer-focused team, equipped with the skills to coach, support and train our affiliated Drivers and Operators. In addition to leading and managing the Partner Support Team, this position plays a key role in improving local Driver and Operator calibre to create a positive experience for all network Partners and passengers.
- Lead, direct, manage, and motivate Partner Support Team to increase productivity, engagement and quality of service
- Ensure the Victorian network has a pipeline of drivers for current and future needs including recruitment, onboarding, induction and retention strategies are in place which enables early engagement.
- Analyse and interpret available data and present meaningful recommendations to ensure effective people solutions are in place
- Establish strategic goals through effective collaboration with internal departments, ensuring team deliverables and goals are aligned to Organisational objectives and Company strategy
- Create a positive and harmonious culture within the Network by assisting with the coordination of local and national Driver Engagement events
- Assist Partner Support Trainers with the creation and maintenance of consistent and dynamic training content and materials
- Set a professional standard for behaviours which supports effective and positive communication between employees and Network Partners.
- Create a team culture which embraces a professional approach to conducting investigations and Partner coaching
- Educate Network Partners on 13cabs expectations of their personal conduct, creating positive transactions with passengers, and the disciplinary process followed when passenger complaints are received.
- Provide staff with constructive feedback and develop effective succession plans to facilitate personal growth
Our ideal candidate will be authentic and honest in their approach to dealing with others and understands the importance of accountability. They will have a collaborative mindset and always willing to share their knowledge and ideas. In addition to these attributes, the successful candidate will have:
- Bachelor’s degree in business or similar qualification
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in leading and managing a team
- Certificate IV in Training & Assessment
- Ability to influence and effect change through various means of training, feedback and coaching
- People-centred approach to customer service and a passion for creating exceptional client experiences
- Experience in building strong and effective relationships with a diverse group of stakeholders
- Resourceful and innovative problem solving
- Ability to communicate with tact and diplomacy
If this sounds like the right role for you click the "apply now" button to submit your application.
Don't forget to attach your resume and a cover letter highlighting your relevant leadership experience.
Special conditions – The successful applicant must be a non-smoker.
A2B is an equal opportunity employer and operates smoke-free working environments