Own your sales strategy in attracting new clients and increasing booking growth across Adelaide
- Backed by ASX listed parent company
- Provider in dispatch technology, payment solutions & personal transport
- Drive business growth & recognition your way
- Permanent, full-time position
- Outside Sales position
- Own your sales strategy in attracting new clients and increasing booking growth
We’re on the hunt for an energetic, self-starter to join our sales team to help drive bookings and grow our client base.
Our sales team play an integral role in our ongoing success, with their proactive and customer-centric approach we’ve been able to build strong relationships that have seen us become the preferred choice for personal transport and #1 Taxi booking app.
If you’re the kind of person who puts selling at the front and centre of all your endeavours or you’re looking to develop a career in Sales or Business Development, then this role may be for you.
You’ll need a few things to put you on the road to success – and we’ll get you there with:
- Taxi Uni: our two-week induction plan to help you understand the ins-and-outs of the business
- A vehicle: to get you from A to B (those all-important client meetings and pitches)
- Laptop and mobile: making those sales easier and ensuring you feel connected
- Competitive commission structure: with the added assurance of a base salary
- A dedicated lead chaser with a desire to learn and sell in order to target new business opportunities
- Responsible for generating sales and developing new business in a competitive market
- Maintaining and improving existing relationships with clients
- Working collaboratively with your colleagues to identify and manage risks
- Outside of the box thinker who takes a proactive approach in their pitch delivery
Applicants should have
- Demonstrable experience in service sales is a must
- Additional sales experience favourable - Face to face, B2B, B2C, outside sales and business relationship-building
- Ability to generate new ideas drawing on a range of information sources to identify new ways of doing things
- A shrewd awareness of new business opportunities
- The ability to think on their feet and make excellent decisions, relying on facts and business-critical details
- Thorough understanding of sales and negotiating techniques
- A current and valid Australian driver’s license
With over 8,500 taxis operating anytime, anywhere in Melbourne, Sydney, Newcastle, Adelaide, Darwin and Brisbane, 13cabs is Australia’s leading cab company. We offer a wide range of transport options including MAXI Taxis, wheelchair accessible vehicles, premium Silver Service taxis, station wagons and sedans - we even offer a parcel delivery service. All of which can be easily booked over the phone, online or via our 13cabs app.
13cabs is working towards being an employer of choice and make the commitment to offering its employees a friendly, diverse and dynamic working culture and a fantastic opportunity to contribute during our exciting transition phase. As an employee of 13cabs, you’ll also have access to a range of employee benefits, such as:
- Corporate discounts with major retailers
- Staff Fuel Card program
- Novated leases
- Nespresso Coffee machine on all sites
Please click the "Apply Now" button and send your CV with a short cover letter highlighting what makes you a Sales superstar and three things you’re looking for in your next role.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
NO AGENCIES PLEASE