Aged Debt Relationship Management - Key Accounts. Assist in the leadership & guidance of the Credit/Collections team.
- Join an ASX industry leader
- Cutting-edge provider in dispatch technology & payment solutions
- Aged Debt relationship management & team mentoring
- Permanent, full-time
- Reporting to Credit Manager
- East Sydney, Riley Street location
ABOUT THE ROLE
The primary purpose of the Senior Account Manager is to deputise for the Credit Manager and to assist in the leadership and guidance of the Account Management team comprising of New Accounts, Banking and Collections.
Additionally, the Senior Account Manager will work with the Credit Manager to proactively seek and implement process improvements in order to improve DSO and Overdue Balance performance, whilst managing a portfolio of clients and ensuring those relationships continue to grow.
- Deputise for Credit Manager in their absence and assist with the coaching and development of the team
- Coordinate the collection process of overdue accounts
- Report risky accounts and accounts in administration to the Credit Manager
- Ensure all unallocated cash pertaining to your ledger is allocated before close-off
- Log and address all disputes in a professional and timely manner
- Attend client meetings as required to understand and assist with implementing improvements to their business needs
- Provide coaching and support to the broader team
- Assist in the upskilling of the Account Management Team to deliver a high level of collection and customer service
- Seek process improvement initiatives in Accounts Receivable and review best practice for recouping arrears
- Ad hoc reporting as and when required
The successful applicant will have previous experience in customer service or collections at a leadership level and will demonstrate a collaborative approach to teamwork and problem-solving.
Furthermore, critical to success in this role is the ability to negotiate strict timelines whilst still maintaining a high level of customer service. In addition to this the successful applicant will have:
- 5+ years’ experience working in a dedicated collections/credit role
- Previous experience leading multi-functioned teams (preferred)
- An exceptionally high standard of customer service
- Demonstrate a keen sense of tact, diplomacy and professionalism
A2B is an Australian ASX listed Company with a leading position in personal transport. A2B’s dispatch technology is deployed globally and our expertise in payments is embraced by retailers and the taxi industry throughout Australia.
A2B is home to brands including 13cabs, CabCharge, EFT Solutions, and Mobile Technologies International. In support of Professional Drivers and their Passengers, we provide class-leading and cutting-edge technology to 96% of Australia’s 22,000 taxis as well as to taxis in 50 cities throughout North America, Europe, and New Zealand.
A2B is focused on strong growth in the personal transport and digital payment markets. Our vision is to be Australia’s leading personal transport business.
Not only are we driven to be the first choice for personal and corporate passengers and the preferred network and payment provider for drivers, but we are also working towards being an employer of choice and make the commitment to offering our employees a friendly and dynamic working culture. As an employee of A2B, you’ll have a genuine opportunity to contribute during our exciting transition phase, you’ll also have access to a range of employee benefits, such as:
- Competitive prices on Novated Leases
- Discounted fuel prices with Shell
- Access to a free & confidential Employee Assistance Program
Please click the "Apply Now" button and send your CV with a short cover letter outlining your suitability and why you’d like to work with us.
Special Conditions - The successful applicant must be a non-smoker.
A2B is an equal opportunity employer and operates a smoke-free working environment