We're growing & people have places to go so we need you on our phones. Inbound role helping our customers book their taxis to get them from A to B
- Market leader in the Personal Transport industry
- Nationally recognised brand with a 'people first' culture
- Dynamic, fun & supportive contact centre
- Inbound Calls only - 24x7 Environment
- Casual position with long term opportunities
- Woolloongabba location
WHO WE ARE
Every time, everywhere, 13cabs… you probably know the rest of our jingle, but what you may not be aware of is that fact that our business is going through an exciting transformation – so now’s a great time to get on board!
We’re also Australia’s leading cab company with over 8,500 taxis operating anytime, anywhere in Melbourne. Sydney, Newcastle, Adelaide, Darwin and Brisbane. We offer a wide range of transport options including MAXI Taxis, wheelchair accessible vehicles, premium Silver Service taxis, and we even off a parcel delivery service. All of which can be easily booked over the phone, online or via our 13cabs app.
Part of the 13cabs Customer Support Team and based from the Brisbane - Woolloongabba office, you'll take pride in your Customer Service abilities and apply this to the position of Customer Support Operator.
You'll be dedicated to taking inbound calls from customers – everyone from elderly citizens to corporate accounts – and making sure they’re booked into our system so that our Drivers know where to go.
As an employee of 13cabs, we will help you get on the road to success and do our utmost to make your time here rewarding.
We’ll provide you with training and your own uniform to make sure you’re ready for calls once you hit the floor. Once you're on the floor, the support won't stop. We will continue to coach and support you and invest in your development.
- Reasonable availability to work across a 24x7 roster - day, afternoon and night shift.
- Experience in answering calls in a fast-paced environment
- Exceptional customer service skills
- A commitment to treat others with respect
- Proven experience managing a high volume of calls whilst maintaining attention to detail
- Fast and accurate data entry skills
- Exposure and/or ability to work with in-house programs and computer systems
- Positive “can-do” attitude
- Must have exceptional verbal communication skills
The successful applicant must be a non-smoker.
13cabs is an equal opportunity employer and operates a smoke-free working environment.
Click the "APPLY NOW" button to submit your application including:
- Your up-to-date resume which details your relevant experience
- Hours of availability and/or any specific hours of unavailability
- How many hours per week you're available to work
- If you're feeling up to it, why not include your best joke - everyone loves a laugh.
NO AGENCIES PLEASE