Forklift Operators in Manufacturing Warehouse
Allstaff Australia is a reputable Recruitment Agency within the Warehousing Industry. We are currently recruiting multiple positions for a large Pharmaceutical/Personal Care and Household Goods manufacturing Warehouse in South West Sydney.
This is an ongoing position Monday to Saturday. The role is hands on and will require you to have high attention to detail in a high hazard production environment.
- Available to start immediately
- LF Licence and be confident on counterbalance 4-5 racks high
- Minimum of 2 years recent experience on the forklift within a production/manufacturing setting
- RF Scanner experience
- Good understanding of Work Place Health and Safety and GMP
- Be able to follow both written and verbal instructions accurately
- Physically fit to undertake manual and repetitive tasks
- Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Must be able to work 5 days a week - Full time hours
- Must be competent to withstand an extensive induction that requires testing modules and observation
- Must be reliable and a team player
- Own transport required
Morning 7.15am -3.35pm
Afternoon 3.35pm - 11.55pm
Nigh 11.55pm -7.15am
To apply, please submit your resume via seek.com.au or if you have any questions please contact Loretta Salakas from Allstaff Australia on
02 9734 7006.
02 9734 7006.