Great timing, great opportunity and great company! Join a reputable ASX listed company further your career- are you a senior admin professional?
- Senior admin professional to lead the admin function
- Join a successful, mature and growing business
- Work as part of the leadership team to drive positive change
BSA is a comprehensive technical services contracting company that has successful long-term relationships with our clients, founded upon a commitment to provide innovative, flexible solutions and a culture that promotes continuous improvement.
About BSA | Advanced Property Solutions
As a division of BSA, BSA | Advanced Property Solutions is a successful national technical services provider of smart multi service asset management and maintenance solutions including HVAC, Fire, Electrical, Plumbing and general repairs.
We are looking for an experienced, energetic and dynamic Manager for our Administration Team within our Melbourne branch located in the South-Eastern suburbs in Dingley. This is a hands on role working both in and supporting the team to deliver outcomes to internal and external clients. Work as a business partner to the General Manager to support change management and identify and implement continuous improvement initiatives.
Working as part of the team, you as the Administration Manager will:
- Have overall accountability of the administration function for the branch including; WIP, invoicing, customer reporting, scheduling, support of AP/AR and any other administration tasks.
- Manage an administration team of 9 to ensure internal and client KPIs are met.
- Change management across the admin function for various corporate and branch initiatives.
- Collaborate with the management team to drive business improvement initiatives while aligning to national processes.
- Work as part of the leadership team to develop systems and processes to improve performance.
- Manage the performance of the existing team members, identifying and implementing training and performance improvement initiatives.
- 5-10 years experience in a similar role, preferably in a technical service environment.
- Experience with Pronto and/or Salesforce will be highly regarded.
- Prior experience in change management and performance management with a team.
- Ability to work to KPIs and a focus on continuous improvement.
- Experience in identifying and implementing business improvement initiatives.
- Strong experience with the MS Office suite (especially reporting using pivot tables, v-lookup, etc.).
- Sound analytic and problem solving skills.
- Ability to effectively engage and collaborate with internal stakeholders, suppliers and clients.
- Excellent organization and time management skills.
Please note that this position will be subject to mandatory pre-employment checks including a Police Check. In the case your application is not successful- we will keep your details on file to contact you about other suitable positions in future. If you do not want us to keep your details, please let us know by emailing Recruitment@BSA.com.au