Join a reputable ASX listed company to kick start your career in HVAC/Refrigeration industry as an apprentice- Apply Now!!
- Award-winning apprenticeship training and development program
- Diverse, valuable experience in HVAC maintenance, repair and service
- Established, growing company with a supportive company culture
BSA|APS (Advanced Property Solutions), a wholly owned subsidiary of BSA Limited, provides maintenance and asset management solutions in HVAC, fire, electrical, hydraulic and general maintenance.
The BSA Group is a comprehensive technical services, contracting company focused on the delivery of design, construction and maintenance services to the commercial and industrial sectors.
About the Role:
We are looking to recruit a 3rd or 4th Year Refrigeration/Air conditioning Apprentice to join BSA | Advanced Property Solutions as part of our Geelong & Western Melbourne team.
As a large multi-disciplined services business- we are looking for someone who enjoys a challenge, has a passion for the Commercial Air Conditioning Service Industry, and a desire to be recognised as the top of his or her class.
We are looking for following skills or attributes:
- Completion of Year 12 studies with a good knowledge of Maths and Science.
- Previous work experience in Commercial Air Conditioning service or Electrical is desirable but not mandatory
- A valid unrestricted driver’s license (must)
- Ability to work in a team environment
- High level of attention to detail and a commitment to excellence
- Flexible and positive can-do attitude
- Willingness to learn and advance your career.
- Company uniform; mobile phone or phone allowance and a vehicle upon completion of apprenticeship.
- An award-winning apprenticeship training and development program, producing award-winning apprentices
- The opportunity to be a part of an established, growing company
Apply Now with your CV and cover letter.
Please note that this position will be subject to mandatory pre-employment checks including Police & Medical Check. In the case your application is not successful- we will keep your details on file to contact you about other suitable positions in future. If you do not want us to keep your details, please let us know by emailing Recruitment@BSA.com.au