Opportunities exists for a Refrigeration Technician to provide service, maintenance and repairs- come join a leader and grow with us!
- Competitive remuneration = great base rate + RDO + super + car + more
- Career development opportunities in growing HVAC Division
- Geelong or Western Suburbs based
BSA is a comprehensive technical services contracting company that has successful long-term relationships with our clients, founded upon a commitment to provide innovative, flexible solutions and a culture that promotes continuous improvement.
About BSA | Advance Property Solutions
As a division of BSA, BSA | Advanced Property Solutions is a successful national technical services provider of smart multi service asset management and maintenance solutions including HVAC, Fire, Electrical, Plumbing and general repairs.
About the Role
Due to ongoing growth an exciting opportunity has opened up for an experienced HVAC Service Technician to join BSA | Advanced Property Solutions as part of our Geelong & Western Melbourne team. This role will provide service, maintenance and repairs to various types of refrigeration and air conditioning equipment. You will be able to work unsupervised whilst still being part of a wider team and bring strong communication skills.
- Provide service, maintenance and repairs to various types of refrigeration and air conditioning equipment
- Establish and maintain strong client relationships
- Determine job priorities and meet deadlines with minimal supervision
- Coordinate, compile and submit the required paperwork and other procedures
- Attending call-outs as per rostered requirements
- Maintain industry knowledge and monitor market developments, keep up-to-date with the latest changes and advances in HVAC
- Commitment to the highest standards of business code of conduct
- Comply with company and client HSEQ policies and procedures
- Minimum 5 years' experience as a HVAC service technician
- Refrigeration Licence – must be current
- Australian Restricted Electrical Licence – must be current
- Dual trade (A Grade Elec) will be highly regarded.
- Highly developed interpersonal skills
- Solid understanding of OH&S Requirements
- Strong diagnostics and fault finding abilities
- Excellent customer service skills
- A competitive remuneration package based on skills and experience
- Company uniform; an iPad; a phone allowance; and a vehicle or vehicle allowance
- Training and development opportunities
- The opportunity to be a part of an established, growing company
- Lots of opportunity for overtime and out of hours works
If you believe you have the capabilities to succeed in this role, ‘Apply Now’
Please note that this position will be subject to mandatory pre-employment checks including a Police Check. In the case your application is not successful- we will keep your details on file to contact you about other suitable positions in future. If you do not want us to keep your details, please let us know by emailing Recruitment@BSA.com.au