An excellent opportunity to work within our expanding business development and marketing department- join BSA and grow with us, Apply Now!
- Drive success in this national role & structure of the business
- Competitive remuneration package
- Australian-owned and operated company with a supportive company culture
About BSA Limited
BSA is a comprehensive technical services contracting company that has successful long-term relationships with our clients, founded upon a commitment to provide innovative, flexible solutions and a culture that promotes continuous improvement.
A recent company-wide review has led to key areas identified as prime for focused growth. The organisation has bases in numerous Australian states with these local operations servicing both employees and subcontractors on multiple projects.
About the Role
The position will support the business development team to grow existing customer value streams and secure new customer value streams with specific focus on proposals and bid management.
The Bid Coordinator will assemble a bid team with the relevant business knowledge required to prepare a winning bid, taking ownership of the end-to-end bid process. Working closely with management you will produce bids for various services for the Advanced Property Solutions (APS) business unit. APS provides technical and asset management services with expertise in HVAC, Fire systems, building automation, Internet of Things (IoT), advisory and energy services.
The critical elements of the role include:
- Follow all necessary bid process, procedures and governance
- Facilitate bid campaign management from opportunity identification through to project delivery
- Coordinate all day-to-day aspects of a bid ensuring that it is completed on time and answers the client’s questions as fully as possible
- Manage the bid qualification (bid go/no-go) process for new opportunities
- Development of timeline and bid milestones from initial review of documentation through response development, draft preparation and management sign off
- Work closely with the business development team and engage subject matter experts when required
- Coordinate bid teams and inputs from a variety of stakeholders, typically involving contributions from HSEQ, operations, finance, commercial and legal
- Risk tracking and management throughout the bid process
- Ownership of the written proposal, both in terms of content and presentation
- Coordinating the handover of successful bids for mobilisation by operations
- Arrange post bid reviews with customers, post contract award
- Support business development initiatives with appropriate reporting
- Develop and maintain relationships with internal and external stakeholders and serve as the focal point for all bid related queries and communication
- Coordinate business development events and client care visits
- Create, share and maintain a bid library to enable the efficient compilation of written documentation
- Monitoring tender notification systems to actively pursuing new bid opportunities
- Maintain reporting databases
- Supporting marketing initiatives such as producing social media content, photography and assisting with events where required
- Administrative duties as required by the business development team
If you are someone that aligns strongly with the requirements below, we are excited to hear from you about the role and the future opportunity within BSA Limited.
Qualifications & Experience
- Experience operating in a similar role
- Experience within the construction or property services industries is desired
- Excellent report writing with advanced skills in MS Office, Adobe Acrobat and Adobe Creative Suite
- Ability to facilitate and coordinate workshops for bid teams to achieve inputs and delivery
- This position requires a candidate to be dynamic, driven and delivery focused
- Ability to multi-task, work well under pressure and meet stringent deadlines
- Ability to manage stakeholders expectations and build good relationships
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Excellent organisational skills
We offer an attractive remuneration package and incentives for highly motivated and exceptional performers, with the opportunity to build a long term career within a highly successful and rapidly growing organisation.
Join us and be a part of an enviable company culture in a friendly, results-driven work environment.
If you believe you have the capabilities to succeed in this role, please do not hesitate to click “Apply Now”, attach your cover letter and resume.
Please note that this position will be subject to mandatory pre-employment checks including a Police Check. In the case your application is not successful- we will keep your details on file to contact you about other suitable positions in future. If you do not want us to keep your details, please let us know by emailing Recruitment@BSA.com.au