Join the senior leadership team for a national role for an ASX listed reputable Australian Company- don't miss this opportunity? Apply Now!
- National HR Lead role the senior leadership team for a growing division of BSA
- Strategic and operational role leading a small team
- Sydney or Melbourne Location
BSA, an ASX listed reputable Australian Company, is a comprehensive technical services contracting company that has successful long-term relationships with our clients, founded upon a commitment to provide innovative, flexible solutions and a culture that promotes continuous improvement. Check us out on http://www.bsa.com.au/
We are currently looking for an experienced Senior Human Resource Business Partner to fill the role of Divisional Manager, People for our Communications & Utility Infrastructure (CUI) division. This is a full time position based at either our Macquarie Park office in Sydney or our Dingley office in Melbourne.
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Translate the BSA Group People Strategy into a CUI Divisional People Plan that drives engagement and performance to support the division’s success and builds an attractive employment brand.
- Build leadership capability across the division through providing coaching, advice and guidance to leaders regarding the effective management and leadership of their teams.
- Partner with CUI senior leadership team to understand workforce requirements and develop workforce plans to meet those requirements.
- Develop and implement solutions to build organisation capability to ensure the CUI division has the skills and capability to meet client and market needs now and into the future.
- Support leaders to manage the performance of team members to drive a high performing team including the retention of high performers and critical skills.
- Understand the industrial relations landscape for the division and provide advice and guidance to business leaders to manage industrial risk.
- Lead a small team to deliver exceptional results.
The successful candidate will have:
- Minimum of 7 years’ experience in Human Resources Business Partner role operating as a member of a business unit or a division's senior leadership team.
- Experience working in a matrix reporting structure with reporting lines to the division and HR.
- Experience working in a strategic and operational capacity with high proficiency in legislative requirements and regulatory compliance issues.
- Demonstrated skills and experience managing change and building change management capability.
- Highly developed project management skills.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to prepare and interpret people data to assist the business leader decision making.
- Relevant tertiary qualifications in HR or related field.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office skills with well-developed Excel skills.
Apply Now with your CV and cover letter.
Please note that this position will be subject to mandatory pre-employment checks including a Police Check.