Bring your strong administrative and/or compliance skills to manage the ongoing onboarding & development requirements for our contracting workforce...
- Coordinate a range of comms and onboarding activities
- Join a high performing department in a successful business
- Immediate start | Attractive remuneration
BSA is a market leading supplier of technical services and contracting solutions to the telecommunications, building, infrastructure and resources sectors. We pride ourselves on being agile and able to provide a comprehensive, multi-skilled workforce to service telecommunications infrastructure for some of Australia's largest companies.
The workforce readiness department is responsible for the managing the promotion, on-boarding and development of all field contract opportunities in the BSA Communications and Utility Infrastructure division. The department works alongside a range of internal and external suppliers and clients to ensure timely provision of resources into the field for our blue chip client base.
Reporting to the GM Workforce Readiness, this role is central in the coordination of activities and projects across the department. This work includes engaging with contracting companies, administering the department communications framework and coordinating the timely onboarding of new field resources into our team.
- Coordination of Department projects register and presentations
- Administration of communications framework to external suppliers
- Creation and distribution of welcome packs, and other communications to prime contractors and workforce
- Support compliance team in getting contractors work ready, including verification of contractor documentation
- Uphold the BSA Values and Behaviours
- Take reasonable care to prevent injuries to self and others
- High attention to detail
- Intermediate level computer skills (Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint)
- Well-developed verbal and written communication skills
- Experience in client or supplier facing roles
- Ability to manage your workload – prioritising and multitasking like a champion!
- Excellent approach to problem solving
- Experience working to deadlines
- Competitive remuneration based on skills and experience
- Training and development opportunities
- The opportunity to be a part of an established, growing company
If you believe you have the capabilities to succeed in this role, please do not hesitate to click “Apply" and attach your cover letter and resume.
Please note that this position will be subject to mandatory pre-employment checks including a Police Check.