Join a small, high-performing team in developing new features and improve the scalability of a multi-tenanted SaaS platform.
- CBD + Remote
- Complex Problem Solving
- Full Role Autonomy
Iterate have partnered with one of the world’s leading providers of cloud-based software and technology solutions delivered by managed service providers. With further global expansion currently being addressed, they are looking to bolster their Melbourne based Engineering team with a highly capable Senior / Principal level Software Engineers.
This is an exciting opportunity to help guide and develop an industry leading, enterprise-grade SaaS platform. You will ideally have a deep understanding of system development in cloud environments, including the Azure platform, Software as Service (SaaS), Platform as Service (PaaS).
The ideal Engineer will have strong commercial experience (5-7+ years) across the following areas:
- C#, SQL, Asp.Net, .Net Core, Entity Framework
- Azure Platform (PaaS)
- SOA, Microservices
- Broad and deep knowledge of architectural styles and design patterns
- Broad and extensive knowledge of the software development process and its technologies, including:
- sound understanding of software development philosophy
- You have a deep interest in knowing the latest trends and techniques in the industry
- Data modelling and database design experience
- University degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or a related technical discipline
For a confidential discussion about the role, company and project work in more detail, please call Michael Boyd on 0423 950 360 - interviews are taking place immediately, don't delay in applying.