We are currently seeking an enthusiastic and motivated Registered Nurse for a Casual role.
- Casual Role
- Dural Medical Centre
- Work with a team of dedicated and firiendly healht professionals
Dural Medical Centre
We are currently seeking an enthusiastic and motivated Registered Nurse for a Casual role. Previous Medical Centre experience is essential.
- Ensure at all times the highest level of customer service via optimal communication, presentation and professional expertise.
- Recognise and uphold the rights of all patients and candidates accessing services, including maintaining cultural sensitivity.
- Completing Health Assessments and Chronic Disease management plans
- Triage, immunisations, other injections, wound management, ECG, and collection of pathology samples.
- Referrals where appropriate to allied health services / specialists for review e.g. GP, optometrist review, diabetic nurse educator etc.
- Completing pre-employment medical assessments
- Manage allocated administrative and service tasks including recalls and reminders, concise and accurate documentation of all relevant findings, and ensuring timeframes and schedules are adhered to.
- Ensure equipment is well maintained for safe and accurate use e.g. calibration of equipment, expiration dates.
- Comply with privacy and confidentiality principles to all work practices including the Fullerton Health Australia policies and procedures.
- Assisting Doctors with minor procedures
- Current unrestricted nursing registration with AHPRA
- Registered Nurse (RN) qualifications
- Current Australian drivers licence
- Previous Medical Centre experience in General Practice will be highly regarded, however is not essential.
- Ability to multi- task, time manage and work effectively in a busy environment.
- Ability to work autonomously
- Intermediates to Advanced computer abilities
- Exceptional customer service
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Commitment to best practice
- Commitment to ethical behaviour and conduct
- National Police Clearance
- Pre Employment Medical
- Immunisation Certificate would be highly desirable however is not essential
Dural Medical Centre are part of Fullerton Health Medical Centres, one of Australia's leading primary healthcare providers with 61 clinics located throughout metropolitan and regional centres, compromising of 56 medical centres, 4 dedicated skin clinics and a specialist breast clinic.
As part of the recruitment process candidates may be required to attend a company funded pre-employment medical.