Newly created position. Great opportunity to be part of a growing business . Monthly Awards and bonuses. Long Term incentives
- Growing firm, ongoing training, variety of work
- Market leading remuneration including monthly bonuses
- CBD - close to transport
Our client is a leading and highly regarded compensation law practice situated in the heart of the Sydney CBD. Established over 15 years, they provide excellence in the provision of legal services to their varied base of clients. As a national firm, they operate on a “No Win – No Fee“ basis. What sets them apart from their competitors is their ability to forge long lasting business relationships by delivering exceptional advice and service to their clients and optimising their case successes.
Their motto “put clients first”
Due to increased business success, a newly created role has been developed for a driven and ambitious candidate who is looking for an opportunity to work with a progressive business who has growth on its trajectory.
Working alongside a team of lawyers, you will be responsible for the overall end to end management of personal injury files. You will assume complete autonomy and responsibility for your varied base of clients. No two days are the same and each file is unique. Specifically, you will:
- Competently manage and progress a variety of personal injury matters with public liability, medical negligence, workers compensation and motor vehicle accidents
- Prepare and draft legal documents in a concise and effective manner
- Appear in routine matters in courts if required
- Work closely and provide timely updates to your clients in relation to their case. This entails interpreting legal advice to each client to suit their level of understanding
- Develop and maintain strong professional working relationships with clients, including effective and regular communication and managing the client's expectations
- Mentor and provide support to paralegal and administration staff
- Participate in monthly and ongoing professional training and development
To be suitable for this role, you will be passionate about helping your clients achieve a timely and successful pay out outcome. We are seeking mature minded and passionate candidates who possess the following skills and attributes:
- Relevant Legal qualifications
- Previous experience working in a Plaintiff Personal Injury Law Firm – minimum 4 Years Post Admission Experience
- Experience in the practices of ( all or some) – Motor Vehicle Accidents (CTP/MVA -old and new regime), Public Liability claims, Medical Negligence, Workers Compensation/ Work Injury Damages and TPD Claims
- Proven experience managing multiple files
- Attention to detail and strong time management skills
- Ability to communicate effectively with experts in multiple fields
- Inquisitive, proactive and be able to empathise with clients of all demographics
- MS office skills
The successful applicant can look forward to ongoing professional training, monthly team events and reward nights. Bonuses and incentives are given monthly. Long term incentive schemes are also on offer.
As the firm continues to grow, opportunities to develop and progress are endless.
Please forward your resume to Deepa Surti following the links below.