Great opp for a Project Manager/Sen Draughtsman to join a co specialising in structural design/draughting for high profile comm projects.
- Prestigious portfolio, 'Blue Chip' clients
- Manage key projects within a busy, fast paced environment
- Friendly, supportive team culture
Our client is currently seeking a Project Leader or a Senior Draughtsman with strong experience in TEKLA structural steel detailing/modelling to join their busy and successful company where they have a flat-line management structure.
The culture of the business is cohesive, team oriented and supportive. The projects worked on are 'leading edge' with high profile clients where you will have the opportunity to use your strong structural draughting and modelling skills in TEKLA Software whilst using your great coordination and leadership skills to manage some of the key national and international projects
Key responsibilities will include:
- Project Management and supervision of Draughtsmen
- Detailing and Modelling 3D Structures using TEKLA Software across commercial projects in diverse sectors
- Managing the quality of work produced
- Confident with New Zealand Building Standards with minimum 7-8 years’ experience in structural steel detailing using TEKLA, AutoCAD and 3D modelling.
- Proven experience in managing a team within a fast paced busy work environment
- Minimum Qualification of Diploma in Civil Engineering, Structural Steel Detailing, or similar.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to effectively communicate technically with Structural Engineers and Architects.
Please apply through Seek today quoting reference number 19/1909/PB, with your CV in WORD Format only